Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Enma Loyola | From: Maren von Westefeld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2tm09.gif]

:::[INCOMING E-TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Maren v. Westefeld
Subject: (none)
E-Encryption: [Image: encryption_e_by_rhulaner-da8y3db.gif]

Enma, it has been a while since we last spoke. I hope you are doing well and that you didn't drive the Whale you got from us into a planet. I have a favour to ask of you and I hope you'll be able to do it. As you know, I have been working on my soon-to-be husband for a while now. I believe it is soon time for the next step, so to speak, and thus we would need a free mooring fixture on Altair Research Complex in the near future. Do you think you will be able to arrange that in my stead?

Maren v. Westefeld
[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

Senora Westefeld,

It has been a long time indeed. Whale seems to be fine, as for myself, it could be better. Of crouse I will try to help you with whatever you need. I'm just not sure how fast can I arrive to Altair and prepare everything you need. I hope it won't be a surprise if I will tell that Altair doesn't have a lot of actually free capacities? Whatever you want to moor there, it's better to be worth it.

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola familia.

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

Trust me, I am quite certain you will find the object quite desirable. If not, I can attach a pretty picture to illustrate the point. All jokes aside, though, a Mako will make its way to Altair within the next few days. The callsigns The.Apahanta, CV-Sternenstunde, CV-Hoffnungsschimmer should not be shot upon approaching. The latter two are small, so there should be no problems fitting them, but you're aware that the Apahanta is a bit more spacious.

And, uh, thank you, Enma. You're really doing us a favour here.

Maren v. Westefeld

Senora Westefeld,

Mako you say? Don't get me wrong, it's good. But what about the crew? Are those people trustful and Loyal? I'm not going to let it in, unless you have every person there triple checked.

Yours sincerely,

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

Not that I didn't know already that there would be little to no problem, but I went through the troube anyways of prividing you with something that would put you at ease. Whenever you feel like it, take a look at the below attachment that I, uh, procured.

Yes.

Anyways, that is what I can offer. We know names, faces, origin and habits this way, which is more than enough to keep an eye on them in case they become burdensome and need to be abolished. At the end of the day, whoever scurries around on that vessel is hardly important for as long as the end of it serving my ends is achieved. I will start preparing the ship to be transfered. By the way, if you ever had an interest in taking a closer look at cloaking technology of the Ingenuus Research Group, you'll get your chance soon. Or not, since, well...

Anyways! I take it we'll see each other soon.

Maren v. Westefeld

Senora Westefeld,

Good, that's what I call good style of work with personnel. Okay, now listen here, listen very very carefully. All of those who have less that 60% of "trust" should stay somehwere out or just die. I don't know or care in which way you will do it, but it's not gonna work otherwise.

As for the others, make sure you have something to handle them. It can be some gas in ventilation system or anything else that will allow to nock everyone down fast. There's no way something stupid can happen, I hope you understand.

Yours sincerely,

:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

Enma, really, you insult me. You make it seem as though I did not understand what I was doing. Rest assured that I will have a more effective was of dealing with people that does not depend simply on the number that it displayed there. After all, people are willing to do things for their friends. Still, there is a small number of those people that I would rather see, well, elsewhere, so yes, I'll pretty much do exactly that.

I will soon try and sneak ono the Apahanta and prepare a little something just in case something goes wrong, as you said. Heh, ventilation system. Not a bad idea. Not at all.

Maren v. Westefeld