Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Daumann Heavy Construction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TbarBDM2.gif]

Guten Tag, Daumann officials,

My name is Stefan Hofmann, Kommissar of the Buro der Marineintelligenz. I am sending this transmission because of a quite interesting patrol in Stuttgart, I came across two traders, one of them, a worker of BMM, claimed that he was a "double agent" who works for both Daumann Heavy Contruction and Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing.
Furthermore, he claimed that you know about this, while this might be true, I want to be sure that is correct, I am sure you would not like corporate spies in your ranks in case this is happening here, if you are aware of it, please make sure they find a better way to explain themselves regarding that issue instead of using the term "double agent".

Einen guten Tag.

Signed,

S.Hofmann

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Kommissar Hofmann
Kommissariat

[Image: kmskzaql.png]

[Image: TbarBDM1.gif]
[Image: dhcsignature_zps15fcaedb.png]

Source: < Friedrich Müller | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: Stuttgart Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Daumann Heavy Construction

Guten Tag Kommisar Hofmann,
excuse me for my late response, but we had some internal problems in Daumann.

Anyway, this looks like a joke for us, someone from this Bretonians who just wanted to be a funny person.

Schönen Tag noch.

Friedrich Müller,
Daumann Heavy Construction
[Image: tumblr_m50fvl8ErQ1rpv0bb.gif]
Flottillenadmiral Hofmann
[Image: bdm_kleinsci7a.png]

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......• RECIPIENTS:.........Officials of Daumann Heavy Construction
.......• SENDER:-..............Stefan Hofmann
.......• LOCATION:..........Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system
.......• PRIORITY:..............
.......• SUBJECT:..............Traitors within your secondary division

Guten tag,

yesterday, I was commanding the RNC-Balder as I was notified about Unioner activity within the Munich system, there I found a Daumann ship complying together with Unioners, this ship was not alone, all of those certain ships carry a "|DHC|" designation and thus I suspect them all of treachery. We cannot allow those workers to ally with the Unioners, who knows where it goes to? As the representatives of Daumann, I advise you to take care about this issue as fast as you can, I will link the communications between this one certain ship below, we need to monitor the activity of ships that are taggd with a "|DHC|" designation and exterminate their thoughts of treachery, if this occurs again, I will ban those certain individuals from our space for reasons of Rheinland's safety, I hope it does not come this far.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Flottillenadmiral Hofmann
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: admjnyep.png]

[ EVIDENCE ]

[Image: ndDPAaD.png]

Message End