Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Commune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Jared Nomak
Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Mister Saulder,

I'm sorry for informing you like this. If you can, make your way now to Omicron Kappa as in this moment. Your person to meet you will contact you trough secure communication channel, and will tell you where exactly.

When you get done with whole task, inform me.

Safe skies.

[Image: MOPglTV.jpg]

Name: Jasper Saulder

Encryption: High

Subject: The Goods

Eh there Nomak as soon as I saw your comm I headed straight to Kappa. Good news I have what you requested and am standing by on Planet Gran Canaria let me know where you want this stuff.

-Jasper

Subject: Complete Contract

Hey there Nomak letting you know all the transactions have been completed. Attached will be the manifest for all the deliveries, after receiving payment for this deal let me know if ya need anything else. I'm glad all went so smoothly. Oh I forgot to tell ya the other guy didn't have those engines you spoke of is there another location?

-Jasper

Accessing channel

I see,

Be sure that, it was a big reason why they didn't have those components yet. After all, the task you were given, is also very hard for people included in it.

Head back from where you picked up the Rheinland weaponry. I believe that components will be awaiting you in time. There's a list being made.

Safe skies.

Accessing channel

Mister Saulder,

This is the list.

Code:
Engine components: 2000 units
Super alloy: 1500 units

When you complete this, the credits will be wired to your account.

Safe skies.

Subject: Complete Contract

So I ran into some difficulty finding a dealer for those engine components, which is why it has taken me so long but I got what your guy needed. You can tell him to pick it up at the docking port on Corinth Research Station. Attached will be the manifest, pleasure doing business with ya Nomak let me know if ya need anything aight.

-Jasper

Accessing channel

Well done,

The credits have been wired to your account, and you're now good to go. Bring my finest regards to the Rat, and tell him we will do business soon. Huge business and a lot of credits.

Safe skies.

Pages: 1 2