Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Operator's Remodelling Storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Give me that X-Wing, please. Jokes aside, it's better than the current civilian snubs, Eagle and co excluded.
Give me that kingfisher remake pls. I still miss the old Osprey with a passion. Pls pls pls
Imo, the Kingfisher remake should not have the engine exhaust in the middle of the ship. The ones on the wings are well enough. Too many engines are really annoying.
Thanks for the feedback. , I was planning to remove that engine. , I'm using blender and I'm unaware if such option exists in it.

As was asked in the Piligrimage, I'm uploading my fire_photon4 (EE: Fury 4, Charon). Put it in the following directory: Discovery Freelancer 4.88.1\DATA\AUDIO\SOUNDS\WEAPONS
Blender has the option to delete doubles; which would likely solve your vertex issues, simply select the whole object, switch to edit mode, and use the "Remove Doubles" option in the tools section. if you're still getting "spikes" when you smooth it, you may have to manually edit those areas. Alternatively, if you have access to Maya (or decide to send the model to me), you can use the cleanup tool and both delete and fix faces with more than 4 sides, faces with holes, non-planar faces, duplicate geometry, and edges with zero length.
Thanks for a tip, !

X-Fisher Model has been fixed and updated, going to texture it soon™
Nice job, it looks pretty slick. It seems like you opted to keep the engine in the center. That's fine, I guess, but take it from someone who flies the Rapier a lot when I say that too many engines are extremely obnoxious. Wink
(01-02-2017, 03:03 AM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job, it looks pretty slick. It seems like you opted to keep the engine in the center. That's fine, I guess, but take it from someone who flies the Rapier a lot when I say that too many engines are extremely obnoxious. Wink

I left it as a thruster. Maybe gonna scale it down a bit. am actually way too lazy for replacing it lol
Continuing the Star Wars topic, uploading my fire_photon5 (EE: Cruiser Cerb, Stealthblade Mk II)
I decided to pull away the texturizing of X-Fisher and got a new fresh idea based on Kusari Battlecruiser.

Link to p3d.in

This is an alpha-version, it has some mesh bugs which are to be fixed/removed, also thinking about making those rings separated to animate them
Pages: 1 2 3 4