Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Operator's Remodelling Storage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Stylistically, you've kinda got a liberty feel going on, a lot of the kusarian ships use triangular shapes, with points being the theme over cuboid shapes. If you were to stick to the style, I'd say you have a ton of room for detail (assuming that's what you meant by alpha version) I also feel like it's not round enough, but that's not necessarily set in stone for kusari ships.

As far as any other feedback I could give, I'd suggest being a bit more expressive with the tail engines. They dont really deliver a message of power.
Have to agree with Erzie here. Looks more like an Archer than anything related to Kusari, as the Kusari ship lines are very curv-ish on their lower sections. The wings don't fit the way they are, really. I think something like Jinx had in mind on the alternative version of the Claymore would be much better, both in looks and in shape, as it would more of the Kusarian elegance. Their only bulky ship is their battleship. The other ones are pretty slim, but also very elegant.
Did I said that it's meant to be Kusari-ish? :^)

Spoilers ahead, it's not ment to be Kusarish at all, everything that will link this model to Kusari is it's original shape. But thanks for a feedback
I like them both. But the forward gun rings on the Siege Cruiser are a little too-outward pointing, if that makes any sense. The other ship looks great, and not too Star Wars-y. The X-wing's engines are connected to the main body, but in your ship they're connected to the outer wings. So you're good on that front. But the FG on the the Siege Cruiser needs some work, but I love the dual engine design!
OP updated, Battlecruiser is now in beta-stage, worked a bit with the main hull and hardpoints. Next on the list - FWG and Wings
I now really want that Kingfisher. Durandal please?

Edit: also, the LSC looks really nifty. But not sure I like how the engine section turned out...

Edit2: Maybe, on the engines, bow that I think about it - bolt them onto the sides. Having them like that means a lot of engine heat on the inside of those, which seems like a design flaw to me.
Battlecruiser Model updated (it has a bug I KNOW K???)
Just posting here as a definitely lazy person. I tried to do some texturing with X-Fisher, but i failed multiple times for unknown to me reasons. If somebody wishes to make their input in texturing - feel free to adress me and I'll give you the model access. When it will be implemented ingame, you will be credited as the co-creator of the ship itself
Since I'm in hospital (nothing serious, just an epilepsy examination), I need to dust off this thing, since flying around and trying to kill stuff is literally pointless with local WiFi.

So... Yeah, here comes another thing. Do note that it's only a nose and an unfinished bottom of it.

[Image: 45cc390c63.png]
What... is it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4