Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ALG Waste Disposal; From: Gateway Shipping Inc; Subj.: Shipping Contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gatewayalannoceanatbar_by_hunorgateway-darwhy6.png]

Greetings representatives of ALG Waste Disposal,

My name is Alan Shepard the President of Gateway. We are looking for your services in the future and we would like to offer our partnership too. Regarding to our relations nowadays I would like to contact you more often to establish a stronger relationship between our corporations. In the present situation I would like to offer this shipping contract.

We would like to ask 10.000 units of Energy Field Equipment (5000 credit/unit), 10.000 units of Tungsten(1500 credit/unit). In case of success business we will pay bonus 15.000.000 million s.c. to cover your back routes. And I hope you will find useful materials in the base for commercial purposes.

I think for the first steps this is fully compatible. You have to transport the commodities to our space station: Oceana Shipping Platform, in Cortez system, 10k distance in the orbit of Planet Curacao. If ALG comply with the terms and conditions we are looking forward to your reply,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]
[Image: vQzS9Pe.png]

To Mr Shepard;

Good day to you, Mr Shepard.

Please pardon the rather late response.
I'm Anita Raichert, Director of Shipping for ALG Waste Disposal. We're always happy to hear from our friends at Gateway Shipping, and I'm absolutely in agreement that we should be working together more often.

At any rate, you should find that all materials have been delivered. Please do check the stocks yourself, as we have slight discrepancies in our shipping manifests. If there is anything missing, we'll be sure to get on it quickly. As for the bonus, please send it to [ALG]-TGX-Utrecht.

It's always a pleasure working together.

Warm regards from New London,

Anita Raichert
Shipping Division Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

Greetings Frau Raichert,

Very good news, we checked the datas from docking master with your reports everything is alright. I will attach the extra bonus proof.
[Image: untitled_by_hunorgateway-dava2j6.png]
I'll contact you soon with new business and cooperation offers.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

Greetings Frau Raichert,

After previous experiment went well we are ready to offer a new delivery contract with the same details only the amount varies. I think this is the best way of building partnerships. At this time we would like to ask from ALG 20.000 units of Energy Field Equipment (5000 credit/unit), 20.000 units of Tungsten(1500 credit/unit). In case of success business we will pay bonus 35.000.000 million s.c. to the aforementioned account. If Frau Raichert agree with the terms and conditions we are looking forward to your reply,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: vQzS9Pe.png]

To Mr Shepard;

Greetings again, Mr Shepard;

As I understand the initial deliveries have already been made, we will try to complete this contract as soon as possible.
There may be slight delays, as I understand the Taus have been heating up with conflict again. We hope this will not make things too complicated.
This time around, please send the bonus to [ALG]-Bank; we'll inform you when we've finished.

Again, it's a pleasure working with you.

Warm regards from New London,

Anita Raichert
Shipping Division Directorate
ALG Waste Disposal

[Image: 9JwWorU.png]

Greetings Frau Raichert,

All delivery records are genuine and credible. We understand the current situation we hope it will not take long time and can fly again our ships. I'd attached the proof about the bonus reward transfer.

Proof:
[Image: screen71_by_hunorgateway-dawt0y5.jpg]

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President