Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Planetform Inc.; From: Gateway Shipping Inc; Subj.: Shipping Contract
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gatewayalannoceanatbar_by_hunorgateway-darwhy6.png]

Greetings Sir Jack Worth,

Regarding to our last business was successful we decided that we want to continue this honorable relationship with Planetform Inc. We was informed about your loss in Tau system from here it can be seen that GRN is ruthless enemy thus in which we can offer our help which are to continue, to build the partnership and to support your operations.
At this time we would like to ask 10.000 unit of Plasmonic Metamaterials (1400 credit/unit) and 20.000 unit of Reinforced Alloys (1200 credit/unit) to our base in Cortez system, Oceana Shipping Platform. If Planetform Inc. comply with the terms and conditions we are looking forward to your reply,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

[Image: gatewayshippingavatar_by_medicimania_d8t...8zzto3.png]
[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

[Image: HBzZ97Ut.jpg?1]

Subject: Re: Shipping Contract

Mr Shepard,

I'm happy to see Gateway among our customers once again. I appreciate your continuous support and gladly accept your offer. Expect first shipments in a few days, I will report deliveries in this channel.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated
[Image: DkRdC3B.png]

Mr Shepard,

Our transports report successful delivery of 10,000 containers of Plasmonic Metamaterials to Oceana Shipment Platform. Here is the shipping manifest for the order.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

Mr Shepard,

I'm glad to inform you that the contract is completed. 20,000 packages of Reinforced Alloy arrived to Oceana Shipment Platform. Here is the shipping manifest for this part of your order.

Thank you for doing you business with Planetform Inc.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

Glad to see that done a perfect job again. Planetform Inc. ally is very reliable choice I guarantee I will contact you soon with new joint projects. Until then I wish only the best,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

After some time it looks like we are asking for Planetforms help again and we would like to re-open the aforementioned contract with the double amount of requested commodities. It means we would like to request 20.000 unit of Plasmonic Metamaterials (1400 credit/unit) and 40.000 unit of Reinforced Alloys (1200 credit/unit) and in the end of contract we are ready to pay extra reward like 15.000.000 million s.c. after Plasmonic successfully completed contract and 30.000.000 million s.c. after R.A. successfully completed contract.
In case of any observations I look forward to your reply Sir,

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

Dear Mr Shepard,

I'm flattered by the way you address me as 'sir', although I can't pretend to be honored as a knight of Kingdom Bretonia, so just 'Mr' is quite alright. Anyways, I'm very pleased to hear from you so soon and gladly accept your generous offer.

I will send you manifests in this channel as usual, once we complete deliveries to this order.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

Dear Mr Shepard,

I'm glad to inform you that Planetform completed delivery of Reinforced Alloy to your order. Here are the shipping manifests just in case.

We already started Plasmonic Metamaterials as well, expect updates shortly.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

Dear Mr Shepard,

I'm glad to inform you that Planetform completed delivery of Plasmonic Metamaterials to your order. Here are the shipping manifests just in case.

This is pleasure to work with you, as always.
Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

Greetings Mr. Jack Worth,

Only politeness and the respect required that designation to be honest the "Mr." is much more friendly to me too. Regarding to the business I compared your datas with the docking master records and everything is similar with your proof. We will contact you later with more contracts and, of course We also welcome your any kind of request. Hereinafter I would like to request for a bank account or other contact information where I can send the deserved bonuses.

Sincerely,

Alan Shepard,
CEO,
President

Pages: 1 2