Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Dr. Jack Frakes
Base: Secret Valley Workshop
Recipient: Leader Kishiro
Date of Send: 08/01/824 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: _____ 100%

Good day President Kishiro, I am director of natural and physical sciences Secret Valley Workshop. I hereby request the delivery service of your company. This is 70,000 Reinforced Alloy / 5.000 Oxigên / 5.000 Food Ration. We are willing to pay 880SC per unit to RA / 325 to Oxigên / 850 to Food Ration. Dese we have to accept and we can have this product delivered promptly to the master warehouse.

- Best regards:
- Dr. Jack Frakes
- Director General of Science the Secret Valley Workshop
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128

[Image: C3JLHWN.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

:::USER ID: Sam Ishimoto
:::ENCRYPTION: ACTIVE
:::LOCATION: Planet Honshu / NT
:::RECIPIENT: Dr. Jack Frakes
:::SUBJECT: Supply Report

Greetings.

Dear Dr. Jack Frakes;

Due to be holiday season of administration, assuming that this is the reason that have not responded to your request, believing it to be in the best interests of the Corporation that I am, I thought I'd take attache your material supply request required that petition submitted to Kishiro Corporation. So, here is the proof that everything you asked for was delivered on the basis of Secret Valley Workshop in time. Since already thank you for telling us in your need. Certainly as soon as they complete their holidays, the Adminisrtração will contact with you Kishiro regarding this provision. Without more, regards:!

Regards,
Sam Ishimoto
Ship ID/IFF Kishiro

See you later.

[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]