Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: People of the Omicrons; Subject: Freeport 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Setting up Transmission
Subject: Freeport 11

To all inhabitants of the Omicrons,

Let me introduce our little group. We're a group of... the most radical Core members who haven't quite let go of the Delta crisis a few months ago. We did not forgive, we did not forget. We lost brothers and sisters, wives and husbands, sons and daughters, and many others to the massacre everyone showed against us. That won't go unanswered. No more hiding and hesitating to avenge our lost friends. The "ceasefire" and "peace" our guildmaster is speaking about is a lie. Not convinced? Let us show you something... exciting.

[Image: URDU3T4.png]

This is an NEMP bomb. A bomb that has the ability to disable a station completely and instantly. How we got ourselves this toy is not your concern, but do know that it will be used within the next week. You will all pay, starting with this so-callled "bastion of peace" - Freeport 11. The Core will prevail, and this time we won't be sparing anyone.

Let the chaos begin.

Transmission terminated
[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Omicron Delta
Comm ID: "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Whoever you are, past is in the past.
You should reconsider. The consequences of your act will be felt far and wide. Not to mention how many actual innocent humans will die.
I get it, you don't like the zoners, I don't either, but this is not the way.
I can't stop you from doing what you're planning and at this point I've no idea how to prepare for such an event. I'd have to admit, I've no contingency plan for this kind of a situation.

The man sighs and continues

At least you're noble enough to tell them in advance so they can evacuate any civvies...
I'm trying to stop senseless violence you will single-handedly undo everything I've managed to accomplish so far.
War will come back to the Omicrons, people will blame the Core and they will bring their fleets to avenge the "innocent" zoners.
Zoners that are as far from "Innocent" as Gallia is from peaceful.
Blinded by fury and only seeing the wrong side of things, no one will bother to actually check if you're an actual Core pilot or not.
They wouldn't care either, because all they need is an excuse. An excuse to allow them to use their so called "colony" ships to kill more of my brothers and sisters.
But have no fear, if such times come to pass, that Core shall stand strong and we will spare no attacker. We will evaporate any and all who dare attack us.
Everyone who tries to harm us shall die a horrible, horrible death.

Including you, Sasaki-san. I will eventually get my hands on you and I will end you, painfully and slowly.

It would be pointless to say you're not with us. No one will ever believe me.
So go ahead, carry your little sabotage, bomb the Freeport, but know, that it will hurt us much more than them. That's your goal, isn't it,...?

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection