Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To: Corelings

Name your price.

Pecunia potentia est.
Charles d'Tancarville
[Image: scarletin1_zpst21qsdh0.png]

You're the mercenary, pal. You name the price.
On top of what you need as payment, I can throw in a Marlin and 6 Core produced weapons, if you require them.
To: The Employer

Due to course today's events, I am up to negotiate the flat rate fee in place of usual bounty board assignments. I also warmly welcome the equipment offer as well.

Pecunia potentia est.
Charles d'Tancarville

Here's my offer.
Five million credits everytime you aid a Core ship in combat.
Limited to three individual encounters per day.
Every next encounter will be paid for at 50% rate.
If you're game, I'd need a bank account so I can send you the slip for the Marlin.

We have a deal then. I should not fail in supporting The Core forces. I will not take the advantage of the events from today nonetheless. The account for all the bills is visible below.

Pecunia potentia est.
Charles d'Tancarville

Very well.
Use this channel to report your activity so I can shift the credits your way.
Be sure to include proof.

I think I should note you about one Order gunboat captain that demanded me to liberate his brethen in my cargo hold. When I denied his request, he engaged my vessel. Let's say it was bad idea. This incident however does not fall into the category of cooperation we both settled on.

Oh, and The Order captives were given into proper hands on Yaren.

Pecunia potentia est.
Charles d'Tancarville

Good job.
Ten millions wired to your account. They should cover the payment plus the expense for the Marlin.
I've let the quartermaster know that one of Marlins is available for purchase by you.
He joked that he would give you the best one, but his then expression changed and he said they are all "Best".
But I digress, keep up the good work!

I have received the payment and the Marlin. Mon dieu, this thing have an air refresher like we both settled on! However, I will keep it in case of bigger Core operation, due to the increased Nomad activity within Omicrons - especially Delta. Looks like the NEMP got them interested at least, because their drones became very agressive towards anything that moves.

As for today, there was minor to no activity inside Omicron Delta. Got in touch with your AI, Binary (was it?) which had been returning from patrol. After a little chatter, I returned to Yaren. However, there is an unhealthy excitement on the base made me curious: is The Core preparing for a operation, or it is just overall reaction to These Events yesterday? A simple answer will do, without any details.

Pecunia potentia est.
Charles d'Tancarville

The operation has already started.
We're taking what's ours and we're punishing those who protected the Arcadia and the I-401.
They started it by breaking the Cease fire, the CoF poured fuel into the fire by denying us justice and the fleets that came to murder us topped it off.
It's time we stand for ourselves and go to war.
Pages: 1 2