Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Zoners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: weviMsL.png]

I warned you. I gave you simple demands, and you threw my words by the wayside. You should have known from the last time that I was not a woman to be trifled with. All it takes is just the right group of friends, and anything is possible.

Anything, including genocide. You and your pacifistic ways are sickening. You do not deserve to share the same galaxy as myself, or the rest of the Core. People with ambition are the ones that deserve to hold the stars in our grasp, and to crush the life from them as we see fit. You allow petty squabbles to influence your government, your life, failing to see the bigger picture. You concern yourselves with the rights of others, with the rights of "people" that barely fit the term. "People" that are content with their lot in life, content with scrubbing plasma conduits, or cleaning floors, or working in some god-forsaken mining field.

You are worthless, and I will see that your lives are snuffed out as slowly, and brutally, as I can. I'd rather share Sirius with the Nomads than with the likes of you.

Filth.
[img float=left]http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp247/Absolut_BG/Transmission%20bars/danielsinfinal_zps7nt0gclb.png [/img]

Incoming Video Feed
Source: Omicron Delta
Comm ID: "Azrael"
Encryption: B.S.S. Ver 7.0
Core ID Confirmed, message decrypted.
Displaying Contents

Daniels appeared on the screen, holding a glass of alcohol in one hand and a cigarette in the other.
However, his expression was far from neutral. His eyes were red and anger radiated from them.

You have my apologies...Fillian. I should've listened to you when I had the chance.
Thanks to the so called "pacifists" my daughter, along with the crew of the Tangra lie dead. If only I had taken matters into my own hands instead of trusting they would fix the issues through diplomacy. Instead, they choose to gather misfits from all over the place near their Freeport to intimidate us!
Peace is a lie and their words are hollow!
I have failed you, Jessebelle, and by extent the Core, for the last time!
It is high time we rid ourselves from the pest also known as Zoners. Their inability to handle a simple problem has costed me dearly and it's time to drop the hammer.
We have tolerated their presence in Delta long enough!
From this moment onward, any and all Zoners ships found in Core space shall be eradicated!
That goes triple for those supporting them!
Long live the Core!

Video Feed Lost
Terminating Connection

Positional Data Corrupt
09. Jan 823

At last, the time has come to wipe our home clean of the vermin, filth, and criminals that lurk aboard the Freeport. The Zoners have harboured all manner of dissidents for years; now, the Freeport's burnt-out husk stands as a testament to your decadent ways.

I warned you this would happen, and still hundreds of you stayed to die as I pulled the trigger. Zoners, unfortunately, make for poor martyrs.

Guildmaster Daniels has seen the light at last, and now the crusade for our fallen, cruelly reviled brethren can begin in earnest. When the history books are written, the moment I set the Freeport alight with nuclear fire shall mark the beginning of the end for all those who dared resist the coming of the new dawn. We will turn the names of those you condemn as murderers and traitors into the heroes they truly are, and set right the wrongs wrought upon humanity. Gabrielle Daniels, slaughtered by the Zoner 'pacifists' in their killing frenzy, shall not have died in vain - she will, however, be one of the last good men and women stolen from this world by such two-faced duplicity.

Ex forti iustitia

佐々木京子
Sasaki Kyouko

Data Stream Terminated

To: Sender
Encryption: Death Wish

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Playing God? Are you SURE you can handle the recoil? Consider yourself an Enema of Eris in my own books.

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
-- {Opening Transmission} --

[Image: Justin-national-treasure-7373393-358-420.jpg]
[Communications ID]: Riley Butler - Bethlehem Zoners
[Receiver ID]: --

[Subject]: --

[Location]: Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania System.

Heya.

So, I can see you're all a bit angry, so I'll just ask ya take a chill pill or something like that, okay?

Now, I, as a Zoner, did get this in my inbox. Seeing the threats and bogus knack for everything I didn't do is a little disheartening, and to be honest, I think it's also illegal in some places... Normally I'd say something along the lines of 'You aren't a human' or some crap like that, but seeing as how ya lost your little girl, man.. I really can't say anything strong enough to apologize.

I'm not sure what those guys out in Delta do for a living, but we Zoners have always accepted everyone, from north to south, east to west. Pirate, lawful, and everyone in between. It's been like this for as long as the Freeports have been around, and while, yeah, there've been some issues, nothing was ever wrong with steeling the problem out with words. Mind before antimatter, am I right?

I hate to say it, mate, but even if your master plan is to unite the whole of the edge worlds under your banner, then you've got to make room for the crap and political cannon fodder of having Zoners as neighbors. We don't bite much, but we don't like moving either. If you've got issues, use your words. Even if you've already used them, use them again. Nothing's wrong with taking a pen and paper and just signing your problems away.

I don't mind a good spar, but when all you're proposing as the only solution is all out genocide, then I'm not too cool with that. There are always alternatives to fighting, and I'm more than happy to give you a few pointers.

Cya 'round, mates. And buddy.. honestly.. if ya want a drink or anything, just give a call.. I know what it's like losin' people.

Sincerely,
Riley Butler.

-- {Closing Transmission} --
[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

Zoners and not Zoners,

I have been looking for this conflict for some time and you know, maybe it would be great for Delta Zoners to learn something. I'm not even going to mention that they are calling Order terrorists and Corsair hordes to protect them. I'm not quite informed about the work of the new Guildmaster Daniels, but this particular situation is giving me some hope for a better future of this system. A lot of people know that I didn't tag along with Erik and my relations with Raven ended up in not the best way.

I understand that some innocent people died there, and it's probably a shame, but there can be no war without it. Things should be taken with full awareness of impossibility of avoiding this. More shame that is people cannot face the facts, Core is the power that currently holding Order and pushed back Corsair barbarians. Literally everyone who can use hir or her brains can estimate it only as a positive phenomenon. Of course they have to reconstruct their ideology in many cases, but I cannot ignore those positive changes.

Apart from that, peacekeeping operation shall be continued and I wish every success to all healthy forces in this region.

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola familia.