Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Temporary Autonomous Zoners | 001
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gabriella Casta
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

Hola. It was a dire long time since we spoke last. From what I recall, our most recent contact dates back to Jamesons era. The more it's a pleasure to me giving your discordian ground a shaking welcome back to the scenery of 'HundredFirsts business. As our intel goes, you had quite some issues with those previously and currently inhabiting Nacions leading seat but you're not on your own with that. Rest assured, Ghosts squadron is still enjoying your company should you return this attitude towards us, which I'm sure is a desire kept locked away for too long, now pushing with all its power, crying for its release. That you'll be given. I hope your contacts to the Madrilenians are still as excellent as always and taking this as granted, you're invited to move some supplies for us towards their homelands. Madrid, Crete to you, to be precise. And because that's not enough, your second destination is the Core. The drop-off with them is where they'll want it shipped. We compensate your efforts with one a half grand each unit delivered. Take care that every single piece is dropped off with the Brotherhood and the Core directly and nobody else, so you might want to make sure they're knowing you're executing this contract for us. Which is the next point, have them enlightened where the delivery originates from. Do everyone a favour and keep that under the radar, so to speak. There's absolutely no need for anyone besides the Brotherhood or the Core respectively getting to know of our deal. If that wasn't clear enough, you screw it up and you'll first not get paid and second dealt with by my soldiers, so consider carefully your ability to carry this contract out. I expect you to contact both parties over separate frequencies and include my address in a blind carbon copy. That'll make tracking your conversations with them as well as the status of the shipments less complicated. Leave the necessary links within this communication once you established contact.
Looking forward to your positive response. And may Eris navigate you sound over the Lethe.

For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.
Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
*Fully Encrypted*

Kallisti Ms. Casta,

Good to hear from ya after all this time! What happened to Jameson anyway? As I recall we never completely fell out, although relations did get somewhat frosty at times. But oh, well, that's the way things go in the Borders. Lives, reputations, allies and foes can all change on the spin of a single credit, especially when we have to deal with lies, deceit, smoke and mirrors planted by others who wish us nothing but harm.

Anyway, the TAZ would be glad to develop a closer relationship with the 101st, we've done good business with the Nacion Factions in the past and would be pleased to get closer, especially in terms of exclusive short term contracts of benefit to both parties.

Getting to your specific proposal though, we're going to have to decline the contract with the Core due to their warmongering around Freeport 11, granted, the TAZ are no longer mainstream Zoners, having gone Eris' way, but they are still in our hearts and we'll be supporting them in the effort to defend and refurbish the Freeport.

Coming on to shipping supplies to Crete, we're really very confused. Apologies, but are you mad? Outcasts paying bonuses for us to supply Corsairs seems crazy, unheard of given the bitter hatred between you two. Are you trying to set us up for something, or is there another agenda we can't see? I'm afraid that unless you can provide us with assurances about your motives we won't be able to take this contract on either.

We need to talk Ms. Casta. I'll be happy to meet you in private at any mutually agreed venue, face to face (always best), so we can better understand each other. Maybe a mutually convenient Freeport? Make a suggestion.

I'll bring the drinks and smokes.

Regards,

MJR
[Image: 2nh1fux.png]
Gabriella Casta
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

Hola. I've to apologize for the time it took getting back at you, business within Nacion occupies a large percentage of my workflow and between all the tasks at hand our inquiry towards the Discordians found a position of lesser importance on the list. As depriving of respect this may sound, we've of course not forgotten about you or any of your past deeds and do wish to continue our once flourishing relations. Sadly I must inform you that Ghosts squadron has absolutely no intel on the whereabouts of Dennis. He set course towards an unknown destination one day and never returned.
To hear that you wish to position yourself in a conflict that's not yours is regrettable, yet your decision in the end, so we'll take your word on denying the delivery to the Core with no further consideration. As with the Madrilenians, be assured that Razgriz' Ghosts always did focus on Nacion first, a fact that's by no means ever going to change. We've reasons to open up with their Empire but we'll not disclose that information yet. At a later stage in all of this you may gain more insight, should that really stay within the spotlight of your concerns. Let me take away your doubts and assure you that we don't wish to set anything up against the Discordians, as we intend to utilize your capabilities in the future. You keep to your parts of our agreements, then we'll even consider to involve our assets in operations setting perimeter security for your ground and craft.
Other than that your reponse does leave me with a bitter taste of negativity coming from your hesitation. Should you prove unable to perform such lower tier tasks as we requested, further cohesion of our business will not be gifted with a lasting bond.
However, I'll take your invitation and have the Aether visit the Skyhook. Expect us to arrive in numbers, as I'll not take the risk falling prey to those that still pray for our demise.
May Eris guide you through the Underworld.

Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.
(01-13-2017, 12:04 AM)Joggin Wrote: [ -> ]

*Incoming Transmission*
*Fully Encrypted*

Kallisti Ms. Casta,

Your requirement for shipping goods to Crete is specific, and whilst we remain unclear about your motives for this, we agree to fulfil your requirements. We'll post notice of deliveries on this channel if that's alright with you?

Regards,

MJR

ID: Hagbard Celine
Encryption: Hungry Level: Very Hungry

Kallisti Ms. Casta,

To make it short, I started with some food deliveries that you had requested. I will update this transmission when further runs are finished to keep it as simple as possible.

Date Commodity Quantity Proof
22.01.824 Food Rations 9.980 1 2
23.01.824 Food Rations
Plutonium
Luxury Consumer Goods
1 2 3 4 5 6
1 2
1 2
24.01.824 Consumer Goods 40.000 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
25.01.824 Food Rations
Luxury Consumer Goods (DONE)
Plutonium (DONE)
High Temperature Alloy (DONE)
Consumer Goods (DONE)

2 3 4

23's
Hagbard Celine

*Incoming Transmission*
*Fully Encrypted*

Kallisti Ms. Casta,

This should top up your Food requirements and then some....

Food1 - 4950 Units
Food2 - 4950 Units
Food3 - 4950 Units

14850 Units plus the 40100 already supplied by Pope Hagbard = 54950 units all told, food deliveries complete.

Looking forward to fulfilling your remaining requirements.

Our understanding is that payment will be made as a lump sum to the TAZ, which is fine, I'll let the Popes know that a suitable draft will be sweeping up their Robes, depending on the personal contribution made to this contract.

Regards,

MJR

ID: Dr. Van Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Sesason of Discord

Encryption: High

Kallisti Popes and Fnordnettes!

I instructed Mr. Momomoto to deliver 5.000 units of H3 to help with the... ghostly deliveries we were contracted to do to Crete. He has sent me his report confirming that the delivery was successful.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Van Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord
(01-13-2017, 12:04 AM)Joggin Wrote: [ -> ]

*Incoming Transmission*
*Fully Encrypted*

Kallisti Ms. Casta,

Thanks to Dr. Van Mojo, Mr Momomoto and the most diligent efforts of Hagbard, we have completed the supply Crete with the goods you requested, by my calculation that's 130,000 units , at the price contracted of 1500 credits per unit, that makes the contract value to be 195,000,000 credits.

Credits can be transferred directly to the ship [TAZ]Temple.Fund if you'd be so kind, copy of the transmittal here, so the Popes can witness, if you don't mind.

We hope our effort sponsored by your credits will serve your purpose and look forward to shakin' hands over further, mutually rewarding deals in the future, Eris willing. Swing by Baffin for a chat any 'ole time.

Cheers for now!

MJR
Gabriella Casta
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

Hola. Working with you proved satisfying enough to consider further business. Although you missed on actually having the Brotherhood know of your endeavours, I'll get to that on my own, so no hard loss. I'm impressed you managed to pull this off in such a short time, albeit this was more of a test run to see if you're capable actually fulfilling contracts on the spot, which you passed marvelously. Your payment was transferred to the stated account, if you need any evidence for bureaucratic reasons I can shoot copies of the paperwork over selected frequencies.
Let me know once you overcame your rejection for our second request and will continue delivering to the Core.

As for a more private matter, going by your invitation, I'll just take you up on that offer. Some time off maltese internals and Ishmael won't break Nacion down, especially with the Legion up there handling more pressing matters now.
As always, was a pleasure with you. May Eris walk you safe through the darkness that lurks.

Salutes.
Gabriella Casta.