Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC Management || From: Cpt. John Armada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Easy
Origin: New York, Norfolk Shipyard
ID: Captain John Armada
Subject: Employees

Guten Tag,

Damen and Herren of the Daumann Heavy Construction-management.

I call upon you for a incident happening yesterday. One of your employees flying a transporter under the name "Redwood" was hauling contraband of more than 2300 stacks of Black Market Munitions in his ship's cargo bay, right through the heart of Liberty, System New York. Caught off the tradelanes, during his route from Norfolk towards Planet Manhattan, I chased him down, calling several times to cut the engines and stand by. Not even one call was answered by the pilot.

Every attempt to make him cooperate failed, as he constantly tried to escape my grasp while I was about to tell him which law he had broken und which consequences this would demand. I warned him twice about the lethal consequence of trying to escape the law and was answered by facing gunfire of his turrets. In the end his ship and his cargo blew up in a firework to honor justice, while his escape pod was taken in and handed over to Sugarland Prison in Texas.

Knowing well that he probably was a new employee or likely a trader recently hired to work for your company, I'd still advise you to either instruct your pilots or check and choose better next time. Such behavior does only harm the reputation of a long standing traditional company of Rheinland.

Visual evidence attached.
1. Redwood's ID
2. Redwood's cargohold
3. Redwood's destruction

Freundliche Grüße,

Captain John Armada
Liberty Navy's 5th Fleet
[Image: dhcsignature_zps15fcaedb.png]

Source: < Friedrich Müller | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: Stuttgart Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Daumann Heavy Construction

Guten Tag Captain Armada,
my name is Friedrich Müller, and I'm currently dealing with transmissions towards Daumann Heavy Construction.

First of all, this pilot is not working for the Daumann Heavy Construction that you contacted, he is probably a employee of a Tochterfirma that we have in Rheinland flying under the banner of the Daumann Heavy Construction. It's not our job to check nor to introduce this pilots to other laws or anything else.

Secondly, we don't like it when pilots from the Liberty Navy or any other pilots who have no clue about a Construction Firma trying to advise something to us, and for the next time, change your tone Captain.

Schönen Tag noch.

Friedrich Müller,
Daumann Heavy Construction

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: Easy
Origin: New York, Norfolk Shipyard
ID: Captain John Armada
Subject: Employees

Nochmals guten Tag,

Herr Müller.

We probably had a bad start here, as it seems. There was no intention in offending you, and if I did, I do apologize for this.

Anyways, the pilot's papers confirmed his affiliation and contract with Daumann Heavy Constructions, wether part of a Tochterfirmer or not. I'd like to request a list of mentioned Tochterfirmen to verify this pilot's validation.

When you say, that is not your job to introduce the pilots of said Tochterfirmen to foreign laws... that leaves the question open, if no director, CEO or manager of the Mutterfirma, in this case Heavy Daumann Constructions, is checking upon the Tochterfirmen's business. Dealing with Black Market Munition and breaking house laws can't really be in the interest of Daumann Heavy Constructions, especially since you actually try to track down and subdue the smuggling and production of this contraband.

As for your dislikes towards people who try to advise you...let me tell you this.
The Liberty Navy doesn't like people crossing the borders and entering Liberty without a clue of the House Laws, either. Especially when said people break the law wittingly or unwittingly and yet with have to deal with them every day, just like with the pilot of this Tochterfirma.

My advise was not meant to be offending, harassing, annoying or blaming, but simply to avoid problems and situations which caused me to contact you and your company, in future.

Freundliche Grüße,

Captain John Armada
Liberty Navy's 5th Fleet