Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 429453ede7.gif]

Good evening -

Solomon Gentry here, acting head of the Confederation. You know of what has transpired in Delta, and the atrocities committed once again over two foolish Zoner pilots.

We are here though to request aid. In 3 days time, Zoner forces from around Sirius will be gathering in the Kappa system to mount a counter attack if the Core continue their acts of aggression towards us. We are not going to allow bullies to push us around any longer.

But we are also realistic. Zoners are not a military, nor are we equipped to single-handedly fight the Core. We need allies.

We have been close associates of the Order for years now, and have shared a common enemy, that of the aliens in the Omicrons. Now we face another foe - the Core. We humbly request the aid of the Order, to join us and others we have reached out to, for assistance to push back the aggressors. We do not want war, but war is upon us. We will do all we can to avoid conflict and death, but we are realistic - that may be inevitable.

In return we will assist the Order where we can, and will provide supplies for those in the Order. While there will be times that we cannot act publically with the Order in the presence of other organizations, we will not forgot the past generosity provided, nor this act of assistance, should the call for aid be answered.

We await your response.

Respectfully,
Confederation of Freeports
[Image: AdmiralTop.png]

[Image: Neeson.jpg]
COMM ID: Captain Jericho Forge

Solomon Gentry, and the Confederation of Freeports;

For years the Order has enjoyed not just an alliance but a close friendship with the Zoners. It was the many arms of the Zoners, from OSI to TAZ, to even the small yet bold Solar Runners, that have ensured not only the success of our mission, but our survival. Many of your people died with Minor, and many of your people risk their lives to not only ensure we get what supplies they offer, but to make sure we are informed. Many Zoners have died believing we are humanity's best hope for defeating the Nomads, and every day we fail, is a day we fail the dead. As warmongering as Golanski can be, the fact is - we are in a war. To denounce a warmonger waging war is telling a doctor not to heal. A writer not to write.

A pacifist not to stand without aggression.

When Freeport One was damage, we reached out. When Freeport Eleven was attacked, we again reached out. To not reach out a third time would be a betrayal. But for all I can say, I cannot promise. Our fleet is damaged, our forces regrouping as needed. We will field what we can, and we will fight to the last man. This has been our way and our choice since the FIrst Nomad War. I cannot promise victory. I cannot promise we alone can turn the tide, but I will promise. I will promise the Order shall be there.

And your support does not need to be public. It does not ever need to leave this channel. Your support can forever remain unsung. The only thing that matters, is that you help. All that matters, is that you did what you could.

Battleship Svizra will deploy with Battlegroup Homefront once preparations are complete. We are merely the pathfinders - and on behalf of Admiral Hunter, he offers whatever space on Dabadoru station you can find for the Confederate forces.

Let history define us by our stand.

Forge, Out.

[Image: AdmiralFooter.png]