Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [!] To: All Zoner-non-hostile transports and corporations | Armament Delivery Bonus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: b7X9otX.png]

Freeport 11 Defensive Perimeter Setup

To everyone who is not hostile to the Zoners,

The Board of Directors has just decided to subsidize the deliveries of Armaments from Bethlehem Station in Pennsylvania, Liberty to Corinth Research Station in Omicron Kappa. Every Zoner-friendly transport will get a bonus payment of 10.000 Credits per cargo unit of delivered Armaments until the people on Corinth have enough to begin with setting up defensive perimeters for Freeport 11. We will not lose the Freeport!

Please use the following form to report about successful deliveries.

Code:
[indent][indent][indent][indent][indent][table][tr][td][color=#4080FF]Commodity Delivered[/color][/td][td][color=#4080FF]Amount[/color][/td][td][color=#4080FF]Proof[/color][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]INSERT COMMODITY HERE[/td][td]INSERT AMOUNT DELIVERED HERE[/td][td][url=INSERT SCREENSHOT LINK HERE][x][/url][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][align=center]INSERT YOUR SHIP NAME HERE[/align][/td][/tr][/table][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]

Example:

Commodity DeliveredAmountProof
Deuterium5000[x]
OSI-Tilapia

Make sure the proof shows the following features:

- Your current balance
- The unsold commodities
- The timestamp
- The commodities the shop offers

Proofs missing at least one of those features will not be taken into account. Do your job accurate and you will be payed well.

The bonus payments will be done by the end of the week.

Do your best, pilots!

Kyu Akibara
Advisor of Omicron Supply Industries
OSI-Tilapia
Armaments4195[x]
OSC|Buffalo
Armaments4025[x]
Santa.Cruz
Armaments2400[x]
Telemakhos
Armaments4210[x]
.:j:.Scrap.Lord
Armaments4635[x]
Stefan.Lars
Armaments2400[x]
Telemakhos

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/LUpeI7C.jpg?2[/img]ID: "Flora"
File Type: Video Comm
Subject: Armaments delivery
Encryption: High

Hello there.

Not a lot, but still. I hope Corinth's crew will manage to put these things to a good use. I understand that part of the proof does not stand up to your requirements, so I leave it to your judgement whether to cut the pay in half.

Regards.

Armaments5700[x]
Emerald.Dragon

Message end.

Armament4420[x]
[ALG]-Sea}{Alsfeld
Armaments8830[x1][x2]
[ALG]-V-Mosel
Pages: 1 2