Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Michael Richard, Crayter Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Offer

Michael Richard,

It has been a while since we have spoken, and as you are aware the Presidential elections have started. It appears that President Fiona Payne has alot of votes already and most of them being yes so within the Government if you agree with myself. The election date should be finished on the 31st of January. This gives time for other candidates to get support or explain why they should be president. But from the votes already President Fiona Payne is the only candidate in the election and is yet to wait for a no vote. I may be wrong but if my calculations are correct then she will win this election.

But this is not the reason I am sending you a transmission. The reason is I would like for the Crayter Military Primary Fleet to join forces with the Armed Republic of Crayter to merge together and become one once again. Just like old times, to make this official I would like to offer you, you're previous rank of Fleet Admiral if you agree to bring the Armed Republic of Crayter back to the primary fleet. Let's become one Republic once more and not a split force. If we work together our fight for Tau 44 will become successful. We will also fly under a new transponder which looks something like this =CR=.

If you agree to this then the position is yours right away, I have already been offered a job else were within the Republic, and we will work closely once more. I wish you good luck, and all the best. Let's go kill those frogs and reclaim what is rightfully ours. But lets do it with pride, honor, dignity, and for those who we left behind.

I await your answer.
[Image: Sls4h7v.png]
[Image: shooter_by_hunorgateway-dasx2vc.png]

Claire Chandler,

I am aware presidental elections are started and seeing Ms. Payna doesnt have any opposition nor rival candidates, i am certain she will be the president, just as you think.

So, you want a merge and offering me the position back. Which also going to eliminate two seperate command structure.

For the Republic and its people's betterment, i hereby once again take the Fleet Admiral position and declare Armed Republic of Crayter as well as Crayter Republic's forces as one again! With our forces united we shall cruch the Royal Navy at Tau-44 and take our territory back.

From this moment i will reconfigure my transmission relayer to be identified as Crayter Primary Fleet and this will be my final transmission under Armed Republic identification.

For honor, for glory, for those we left behind!

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos
Armed Republic of Crayter
[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Offer

Michael Richard,

The election has yet to move forward, so if everything is good from your side and all personal have voted, the elections should come to a close within the coming weeks.

That is indeed correct, I am offering you're position back of Fleet Admiral, because having two separate military's has just weakened our forces, and split us in two making us as a Republic weaker. The moment we make attacks for Tau 44, we need to be strong than ever, to coordinate as one, and not as two. We are stronger together and we have passed history of this. Come back and bring the force you lead with you and help reclaim Tau 44.

Let's go reclaim what is rightfully ours, not for our Republic now, not for President Fiona Payne, but for the future of the Crayter people and for those we left behind. I will see you in the strategy command post, we have plans of tactical advances to plan.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]