Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Affiliate: The Blackguard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: pJ7JOOH.png]

Happy family!
I have lots of things to show you. 2 cams for the anomalies and a big log.

[Image: KcdFYwq.png]

Right here is the anomaly that has appeared in Kyushu. When the Cultists got in, they set a few disruption devices around it. It would simply disrupt cloaks and cruise so the nomads would not get a jump on them.

[Image: 4ODlHJD.png]

Here is the anomaly in Delta. I saw a nomad vessel or two pass by there. They were making their way to Kyushu.

As for the logs you requested, I am setting them here now.

That is all there is. I am off to make contact with The Kaigun. Safe skies out there.

STORMCLAW
[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Hrm. I don't suppose you knew what ships these 'Rheinlanders' were? And did you get any scans on the disruptors?

This is very interesting indeed.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Well. The Rheinlanders were acting strange and carried some strange weapons. The Turtle that was there did not use RM guns. Probably nomad as I saw pink and purple bullets flying into the ORG Osiris. So they are probably a part of the Wild.

As for the disruptors, I had no time to take pictures since more enemies arrived from the anomaly. All I saw that they look like weapon platforms you would find around most open bases around Sirius. Strange stuff.

To be honest. I am getting more worried about those Cultists.

STORMCLAW

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Well, you'll find 50 million in the BlackGuard's neural account. We're trying to keep an eye on the Cultists, but, figuring out where they appear and when will help us paint a bigger picture. I assume they appeared as soon as these events were going down? Do you know what were they doing? Were they trying to close the rift?

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

Thanks for the cash. I will need it. Zozen is a black hole for alcohol. Anyways. I will try and track down their movements. Though it would only be around 30%-50% accurate. I don't know what do they plan to do with the rift. Might as well been them who have created it in the first place. With their goals still unknown to us, we are pretty much sitting in the dark, but we will find out eventually.

STORMCLAW

Hello Phalanx.

Remember when I sent in this?

Well. I believe that the person is infected and I have confirmed that its under the protection of the Commune.
I am sending in the logs below.

[Image: BzemPTa.jpg]

I would recommend keeping an eye on that LSF vessel because it might start working for or with the Commune.

STORMCLAW

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Ah, the one known as Amanda, that supposes it's infested. Or acts like it anyway. Either they are, or they're insane, and we've had multiple encounters with this vessel in particular, although, they have yet to be seen with their "kin" that they claim to be.

I must thank you for the data, Tia. It's important to keep the degenerates in check.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]

We are on the same side, aren't we?
I have decided to focus our efforts in the Omicrons, Omegas, Taus and the Sigmas. It seems that the activity has arisen there.

With that, I will find a way to focus more effort against the Outcasts and the Commune, maybe even try and get along with some of their enemies. Should help us some when the time comes.

Anyways, we will see eachother in space.
Safe skies!

STORMCLAW

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

I don't suppose you have any solid information upon the Forlorn Hope group? Or the Omicron Research Group? Or any idea what the Commune are up to? Or even maybe the Crayterians? Even more importantly, any word concerning the Vagrant Nomads?

Just a security checkup.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: z3LHKjP.png]

Oh damn. Well then lets see.

I don't have anything on the Forlorn. I remember talking to that Elena Voigt girl if that is her name, before the group was made.
I think I saw a vessel or two of the Omicron Research Group, but I haven't recorded much. I do think that they are keeping themselves from engaging the Oracles. I am not sure of this and is yet to be confirmed.
The Commune have been going about their business for some time. I heard they were stirring up trouble along with the Guardians, but I don't know the details about that.
Crayterians? I haven't seen that folk since the Outcasts wanted to raid one of their Orbiting bases in Coronado.
Vagrants.... Nothing. Literally. Last month has been empty on my reports about their activity.

I'll ask around and see if there is any info upon this, but don't expect too much.

Safe skies.

STORMCLAW
Pages: 1 2 3