Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Auxesia Command || Subject: Diplomatic Relations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: QsPXSai.gif]
Kommissaroberant Enfield

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Battlegroup Auxesia
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:´..........[REDACTED]
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:.............. Diplomatic Relations

To Auxesia Command,

Pretty much what I think we've been expecting and something I think personally should of come a lot sooner than now. We're looking towards developing relations between my organization and yours. The Buro have decided that we we do think its necessary between our two groups to come to either some sort of friendly agreement in terms of Aid, co-operation or military assistance.

We've taken note of the times that we've assisted you and you have assisted the lawful forces of Rheinland. Would it be possible to arrange a diplomatic meeting with one of your representatives? I'd think it be possibly a good step towards a secure cooperation and with each other in the future. Details of the location and position of this meeting will be sent privately.

From,

Kommissaroberant Geoff Enfield
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: kommissaroberratkjyzz.png]
[Image: ndDPAaD.png]

Message End

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: A meeting.

____

Mister Enfield.

This message is somewhat surprising to me. It's not often that a House Agency reaches out to us with an interest in cooperation, but I suppose you're correct in stating that it isn't a first.

However, the bulk of our people are currently occupied in The Omicrons due to an incident with Freeport 11 yet again. Nevertheless, a meeting can be arranged in the fringes of Rheinland territory for the sake of convenience. A recommended location will be provided shortly.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Kommissaroberant Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:.............. Post meeting

To Auxesia Command,

Remember what we talked about, Those ships we handed to you were delivered from a separate division called "Logistic-7" in return for support for helping Rheinland. But if you wish to fly those within Rheinland space, contact the Bundestag as soon as you can, I'd try and lobby for your approval but its all down to appeasing the rest of them. Say something about countering the Hessian threat and fighting the butchering Unioners, they seem to warm up the hearts of the Bundestag representatives. Maybe if you get the chance, your capital ships would be allowed inside house space if you try hard enough.

From,

Message End

[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: High
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Your offers.

____

Geoff.

It seems a little soon to be handing us ships, don't you think? As much as I can go on about assets, this 'gift' as you've put it is an awfully strange one. Sudden, if you will.

You still haven't told us what you expect. We aren't fans of being kept in the dark, and while speculation about what we could do together might be entertaining, it's all speculation. So I'd like honest answers - not from you as an agent sworn to secrecy. If the Buro wants something from us, then we need to know what it is, or else this 'trial' will be very short lived. I've already had the ships swept for monitoring equipment, tracking devices, and recorders to be safe, as we're not fond of secrets.

So enlighten us.

- Leviathan

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Kommissaroberant Enfield

.......● SUBJECT:.............. Post meeting

To Auxesia Command,

Last thing we would do to a potential ally is equip tracking devices or monitoring systems onto ships we're sending. High command has agreed to the shipment of three 90-ARKM-N45 "Wraiths", mainly due to your efforts of helping us within Rheinland against multiple threats not limited to the Nomads, Hessians and Corsairs; But they still want something. We've noted your high expertise in experimental technology design, knowing you have a prototype Nomad power core and other prototype equipment. They really would like you to chip-in on whatever we might have in development in some time, I have a few ideas but I'll need to get clearance for it first.

But mainly I brought up the idea of this shipment to pay you back. I still have the first Suntinga you gave me while we were hiding out in Cambridge and the Independent worlds almost 2 years ago. "Wasp-1" I think it was called; I renamed it the "Epsilon". Thought it be a better notion to at least give something back. You'd probably still think I hold resentment to you after the whole Magellan event or at least hold some suspicion onto what happened after that. This is pretty much a "Try to get on your good side" of things for me personally.

From,

Message End

Direktor Enfield

.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Co-operation research

To: Auxesia Command

Knowing our past history, I think you know me well when I don't like weapons of mass destruction. But I generally don't mind weapons of mass disruption, this something that has been building a focus within the Buro research and experimental programs. I have an idea, dangerous I know, but the deployment of NEMP's as a stationary weapon still relies on a nuclear explosion that can cause un-needed casualties which is what we try to avoid and we're trying to create a long-range delivery device to deliver a possibly casualty free weapon.

Unfortunately we've hit a stump, a cruise disruptor is a great starting position but to really make it with while, its not just the engines of a single ship that need to be reset. But before I can go into further detail, negotiations need to go through first... Obviously the end goal is that we both end up with the final product.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]

Message End

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Neither do I Geoff, neither do I. Such things goes against our directives, and will only be /considered/ in the extreme cases, such as Humanity's endangerment of extinction.

The concept of a Nuclear Electromagnetic Bomb has always been a form of a cheap tactic for disabling vessels temporarily, even so, it isn't entirely effective at the job, as the damages are easily overriden from a few repairs and deliveries. It's a hit and miss. Of course, casualities are a factor too, but, within war, that's always hard to avoid.

You're going to need to elaborate upon your idea a little, but, as long as the Order remains active in our area, our research at our labs will be hindered, as will their supplies.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
Direktor Enfield

.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Co-operation research

To: Auxesia Command

You could say that sometimes objectives can be completed without killing others, although this isn't about killing the enemy, but to kill their equipment. We haven't managed to get a hold of the NEMP device although it does seem like old outdated technology that has been altered to produce a larger magnetic pulse, but still results in creating a large destructive field. Freeport 11 is an example of the damaged caused by such detonation, lives we're lost and as an government agency, we can't afford that.

You talk about the Order like they're the target for such a thing, you're close but this is to cover all targets we view as hostile. We're looking at a strategic weapon to disable all possible surveillance, detection-methods and electronics used by the enemy, though not through a direct destructive means. We're looking to create a large field electromagnetic pulse weapon while keeping destructive power to a minimum, for example if we were attempting to hit a known military installation with civilians within the vicinity, an non-nuclear EMP weapon could give us the advantage we'd need while "maintaining a good PR with the civilians." And we're looking at one to which has not ever been built to scale before.

But this isn't just about the development of the actual weapon itself, we need some sort of delivery method (Obviously a long range one). This means the development of a new launch system and propulsion system to deliver the warhead is needed, but we're possibly talking twice the size of any one seen on even a battleship. But until we starting working together, this is all the information I can give. If you want to ask about anything else though, I'll see if I can talk.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield

[Image: dkt07ygy.png]

Message End

[Image: 3WWcT45.png]

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

» COMM-ID: Keeper Raven
» ENCRYPTION: Secure
» LOCATION: ???
» SUBJECT:-

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Now, now, I never implied such with the Order. We all know that death is inevitable in war, it can't always be avoided Geoff, even we can't avoid death despite it being against our protocol. Expect the best to happen, expect the worst.

Though, your little idea is riveting, it can still certainly harm personnel onboard, due to life support systems possibly being disabled. Hm. A launch system, instead of a payload to the internal systems. Interesting.

We'll think about it, but we have to analyse the political scenario around our area. If all is well, then we may be able to accept. Please await for the decision of the Inner Phalanx in the meanwhile.

[[ENDING TRANSMISSION]]
[Image: FJWFvSf.png]

Direktor Enfield,

The Inner Phalanx has conferred on the topic of a joint development endeavor regarding the manufacturing of a passive-offensive missile system. The decision was made, and the joint project has been approved. Expect to hear from our Research & Development division in regards to the topic of a guided launch system. They've been notified and will begin drafting ideas as soon as they're free.

With solidarity,

Keeper Leviathan & The Inner Phalanx

Pages: 1 2