Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Closing/invising threads regarding 343 which not only lost officialdom long ago, but also disbanded itself with decision of . I mean, someone wanted to join 343 which is pretty much dead. And the last leader of 343 hadn't been active since October 2016.
It would be good to hear something new about the proccess on the Vagrant. ID Solved
(02-24-2017, 08:35 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]I recently handed in two requests regarding Outcast indie and NC- IDs. One was in regards to a rep adjustment to the Wild and the other to correct an error regarding Liquid Cardamine not being buyable by any Outcast IDs on Corsica. I would kindly ask for a status update on those.

Bumping this again, so it does not go under.
Wild were already made neutral nodock to the Outcasts.
We have no plans to make Outcasts neutral to Wild, however.

Your request regarding Liquid Caradmine was turned down.
I understand. I would like to know the reasons for both, however. If possible, over Skype, as that's easier.
Core nemp request
(03-11-2017, 05:29 PM)Jessitrescott Wrote: [ -> ]Core nemp request

After the Aux NEMP request.
I would kindly request the reasons for why the request regarding Liquid Cardamine on Corsica was denied.
I would like to remind admin " Garret Jax " About Core 2 blueprints for my PoB " Regensburg|In&Export" within Munich System.
May I politely ask what would be the status of the request I made a while ago for AFC ID to have a sound file played that I had submitted (ready 3 2 1 go) that would be similarly triggered like the /police command for the siren?

We currently have nobody to implement it from a technical standpoint.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23