Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Remind The Admin Thread: Part 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I dont want to be pushy and i know you guys are very busy. Is there any update about the core upgrade request for Isle Of Skye and Fortitudine ?
pms sent - St.Denis
Please set Unioners as Red to Hessians, SCRA, Bundschuh, and vice versa, whilst green to LWB.
There are both a Unique Ship Request and an SRP Change Request for a month now open. Just a little bump here. Smile
(05-03-2017, 06:08 PM)Bloodl1ke Wrote: [ -> ]Reminder about the request that National Council becomes the Fedelta.

Has there been any update on this?
With all the above issues, a good bit still not answered for, perhaps its time to add a few new admins to help.

Just a thought.
(05-13-2017, 09:40 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Please set Unioners as Red to Hessians, SCRA, Bundschuh, and vice versa, whilst green to LWB.

This, plus perk request plus new rep request (UN +Harmony).
Tani, you were told at least 10 times now that your request regarding faction affinity requires a patch to work correctly. It is submitted but there hasn't been a patch yet.

You guys need to provide me with a name that does not use special characters to be used in the ID name and description.
(05-21-2017, 06:01 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Tani, you were told at least 10 times now that your request regarding faction affinity requires a patch to work correctly. It is submitted but there hasn't been a patch yet.

You guys need to provide me with a name that does not use special characters to be used in the ID name and description.

Noted, thank you for submitting it. Any updates on when Cap perk request is being voted on? It's becoming increasingly more pressing with current developments.

If I get up on the Green's arse about something, it's not because I think the Greens are doing a bad job, it's because I just want to make sure things aren't lost in translation or forgotten, and the faction is in need of a lot of fixes. I'm not privy to how internal processes work, so I need to be told to understand (and thus, know when prodding is appropriate and when it isn't).
AFC-Hogosha rep change request
(05-21-2017, 06:01 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ] You guys need to provide me with a name that does not use special characters to be used in the ID name and description.

Fedelta would work just fine and probably cause the least confusion.

P.S. Thanks for reaching back to us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23