Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Missive to the Corsair's Council of Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§} Transmission Incoming {§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}
[Image: XNA58gq.png]

Sender-ID: Imam Ibrahim Al-Banna
Receiver-ID: Council of the Elders
Subject: proper introduction
Priority: minimum
Encryption: Շատ խիստ կոդավորված կոդավորման

Salam Alaikum! *nods*

Elders of the great Corsair empire, here I come before you, humble and in serenity, with an important request. Some of you might know well about our people, some had even enjoyed our hospitality. Common people know us as the Dwellers of Crete's wasteland, the denizen of the outback, but we prefer to be recognized as Tuaregs.

My name is Ibrahim Al-Banna, a mere tool of the Gods. Being one of two holy Imams, our Prophet is visiting my dreams. I was sent to you Elders seating honorably in a city of many treasures, with a special request.

*bows deeply, showing a great respect*

For centuries, since the Holy Split-up, our people were dwelling in the deep desert. We were looking at the stars wondering if we could reach their riches some day. In the meantime, we were salvaging crash sites. As you could figure, our people isn't what you could call high tech, but our Prophet had many kind of visions. No blue-prints, but she manged to put few parts together. She had time, good will and she believed. Unfortunately, all crashed ships we were able to find, were beyond help.

What brings me here is a fact we managed to assemble not one, but two powerful cargo ships. We were lucky to have the greatest pilot in the Universe here (as he told us). He showed us many commands with his own hairy macho hand. For such an expert services, we gave him many desert-suit cloak devices we made from Artifacts. Thanks to him, we are ready to fly now. He told us so! Humble, but proud - we request hereby to fly for the Mighty Empire!

Thanks in advance...

*bows with respect until screen blacks out*

My respect,
Imam Ibrahim Al-Banna

{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§} No Carrier {§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}
[Image: av-328661.png]

Senor Al-Banna ,

The Council of Corsair Elders would like to express gratitude for taking your time to contacts us regarding this topic.

I am Rodrigo de la Guerra, Elder of the Corsair Brotherhood. It is a honor to meet you and people of Tuareg, as you call yourself.

We've had many cases where our vessels ended up being utterly lost from retreiving due to some bad accident. A few of those seem to have reached your home, without survivors, sadly. May Santa Muerte bless their souls...
We are impressed that you've managed to handle reconstructing our crashed vessels into two of your own, this proves you have some mucho amazing people between you, indeed.

Regarding your request... Elders senor Beltran, senor de la Ramirez and myself have had a meeting and after our discussion, we have concluded our decision.

People of Tuareg... with who we have been sharing the surface of Planet Crete for such a long time without us even being aware of that, who have shown great respect to us, who share the same honor as us, let us unite against our enemies! We would be honored to have you flying for the Imperio del Corsarios. Let us make it even stronger!

Viva los Corsarios!

Rodrigo de la Guerra, The Brotherhood Elder

{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§} Transmission Incoming {§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}
[Image: EwLvSvl.png]

Sender-ID: Imam Abdullah
Receiver-ID: Council of the Elders
Subject: Proper introduction
Priority: minimum
Encryption: Շատ խիստ կոդավորված կոդավորման

Many thanks to Elders, may Gods return your kindness back to you and your families. *nods*

As a token of our gratitude, we are sending this bottle of last Olive Oil from ancient Earth. We managed to salvage it from Hispania wreckage centuries ago and were safe-keeping it in deeps of our desert caves.

[Image: Olive-Oil-Bottles-PNG-Image.png]

Yes, yes... there were two bottles, but one is missing since Effendi Ladron was here, helping us to put our ships together and sharing with us his god-like space-faring skills. We miss some cloaking Artifacts as well, so please let us know in case you see them somewhere. Yes, yes... they are invisible when turned on, that's why we are not sure if he took them or just was playing with them.

*bows quickly while screen fades out*

My respect,
Abdullah

{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§} No Carrier {§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}●{§}