Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Morph Speech of K'Harbinger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings this is my first morph speech. So Here is my log i will post soon more logs
Very sorry about the way of posting the logs, now I know how to post them correctly.
This is my Morph log from today, but is short log
Morph Log #3 and #4
(12-18-2015, 09:35 PM)MindShare Wrote: [ -> ]Contact and Speech

Nomads don't have languages. All they can do is project what their feeling. They don't care to listen to human speech, babblings or even their feelings. It's like.. trying to take a Shark to tea time. It would be a mess before you even started the water to boil.

So essentially context and syntax is how you wish your target to feel and what you want them to know.

Are you curious? Did something they do attract you? Think about how a highly intelligent animal would do it and take away all subtext.

Finally. You can't Lie. A fib as white or as deep and dark as fat free cookies does not exist in the hivemind so it does not exist in you. If you want aliens that can lie Go find the wilde.

Examples:

*it is threatened, is feeling anger, May strike out at you.*

*is curious about what you're doing...... sliding into disinterest... wants to move on.*

*Is covered in anger intends to attack you and those near you.*

*Is amused... it wants to kill you.*

*Is not amused... really wants to kill you*

As examples with enough diversity this contract isnt really a constraint at all but the root factor to our roleplay as nomads. An animal doesn't lie.. and a confident cunning predator wouldn't lie to you either if it was... inhuman.

**Coff** **Coff** I told you also in PM.

For Visions use ***{Bla bla bla}***
If you want to create some voices I use for example ***{Unknown: "Bla bla bla"}*** Or ***{"Bla bla bla"}***
So i have to work on the visions and on the voices to make them correctly, thank you for help again.
But mostly you must act in "third person"
Then if I want to say ***'Ours' demand see -death- of 'Yours'*** it's better to say it ***lightling wishes see -death- of 'yours'*** it's better, or something like this right ?
No no no... I mean...

The nomad speech, as told you before is dead. You must now talk in third person like if you were the narrator.

Example:

*<Name of the nomad or... boh, something> does <act>*
*He started to use evasive/offensive maneuvers*
I understand now the idea, thank you a lot .
Pages: 1 2