Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Acquisition of Recruits - Taking "Volunteers"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: H5GgNfh.jpg]

To: Rheinlands Unterwelt or interested individuals

Subject: Recruit Acquisition or taking Hostages

All of you outlaws, cutthroats, challenge-seekers and like-minded people!
We all know you get revenge on the military day in, day out. Destroying their vessels in the blink of an eye, ripping apart the material their ships were composed of.
But what do you do with the survivors? Leave them in space like a monster, letting them suffer? End their suffering with a mine to the escape pod? Or sell them to slave drivers who will never let them return to their families again?
Ask yourself what to do no more! The Unioners can sastisfy both sides. We require more recruits, and while our propaganda keeps getting interrupted by the military, their masses grow. So we shall make their efforts worthless!
Bring us any Rheinland Lawful Pilot escape pod you can capture and bring them to us, allowing them to switch to the side that cares for every hard worker!
Every single one of you - of course - will be compensated generously. We offer 20.000 Sirius Credits for every rheinland lawful pilot you bring us, until we reach the full capacity of our temporary "Recruitment vessel", the UN|Grafenau. The current capacity lies at about 4100 people, so you have a good chance to increase your wallet size.
Contact us via short-term transmission for smaller transfers. We will submit a rendezvous location then to transfer. If you have already acquired multiple potential recruits, a short heads-up to this transmission link would be appropriate, however not a necessity. Additionally, a short introduction and quantitative "donations" might also go a long way of being favored by the Union in the future. This all depends on your actions and services.
I will be looking forward to spending our funding on your expertise.

For Rheinland,
Richard Riedler.
Gefreiter, Pacifica Base.

Transmission Ended

Incoming Transmission

[Image: V3XBPoz.gif]

To: Riedler. Union Oberkommando.
Subject: Xenos Captured.

After we stuck that deal with that Orbital transport these troublemakers decided to poke around.

Their insolence will be converted into strong Arbeit.

For Rheinland,
Karl Reise.
Vorarbeiter, Pacifica.
Transmission Ended
Incoming Transmission

[Image: H5GgNfh.jpg]

To: Rheinlands Unterwelt or interested individuals

Subject: Operation failure - Offer withdrawn

I do believe, the offer was acceptable and the task was not impossible to complete. However, this operation was a complete Fehlschlag. I am unpleasantly surprised to see close to no effort being put into this objective.
I hereby announce this offer to be null and void. No further bonus will be paid for any Individuum being brought to us, except the standard pay the dealer on our bases pays.
I thought more of Rheinland's Unterwelt, but alas we have been disappointed.

We will have to resort to other ways of recruitment...

For Rheinland,
Richard Riedler.
Gefreiter, Pacifica Base.

Transmission Ended