Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI || From: The Olympius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7ty5YRp.gif]

ID: James Riley, Second in command
Subject: Communique
ENCRYPTION: Unbreakable

Good day to whom it may concern,

I am former rank Sentinel from The Core, my name is James Riley and I am the Second in Command of the Olympius "Bullhead" Battlecruiser. That at this precise moment, we are looking to join the ranks of the Order to help defend the Zoners of Freeport 11, Omicron Kappa and further within the Omicrons. Over recent months and our escape from the Core, our engines took a huge hit, as well as our power cell which made us floating in space, with minimal life support, food, water, oxygen and all other essential supplies. We managed to put a distress signal out and the Ingeenus Research Group, received and come to our aid. They have supported us and assisted us for the better and not for worst.

Please allow me to talk about why I am sending this communique to you and stop me from talking nonsense. So, the reason I am sending this to you is a request. As you can imagine we do not have the funds to pay for fuel or essential goods without some sort of income. We are not bounty hunters, we are not assassins, but what we are, are defenders and protectors while also having a small science and medic wing onboard. So I would like to know if you have any scrapped or old junk of Border World Transporters, Serenity's or even a Whale that has the ability to be flown, with shields, life support, so that we are able to make some income for further improvements of our ship.

I hope to hear from you shortly.

Signed.
James Riley

[Image: 66FfQK1.gif]
:::[RESENDING TRANSMISSION]:::
[Image: Vontransbar2.png]

To Mr Riley

Although i can see you have come under much hardship and have taken the overly wise choice to leave the Core, i have little reason to trust anything anyone from the Core has to say about anything, EX Core or otherwise. I have had my fill of the Core and its members so im sure you can understand my tone.

Ill get to the main point, No you cannot have a whale. The Whale is only granted to Zoners who follow the Zoner way truly, we do not make habit of having "junk" whales laying around either, what Whales there are in Sirius are well maintained i can assure you.
In regards to the boarder world transports and the serenity we do not have any real say on who owns one of these ships so if you feel one of those can serve your purpose then by all means purchase one.
The Decision on the Whale however is FINAL. There is nothing you can say, give or do that will allow you access to one of these ships.
I trust this answers your request.

J Voncloud

[Image: transmission___omicron_bottom.png]