Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dr. James Erzie, Warden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: irfHyQD.png]

No audio or video feed detected - decrypting message

Konbanwa, James Erzie.

Word has reached our ears that you've discovered one of our reconnaisance ships and revealed an interesting opportunity. We have heard that you are an expert in engineering power cores, is that correct? Not only that, but the passing comment of combining Nomad technology leaves us with open ears.

We at Musashi strive to reach out to the edges of the limits of technology, developing the perfect technology of the age. This is the reason our research facility is based in the fringes of the Omicrons, where the unseen opportunities can be exploited. This is also where we find individuals willing to partner up with Musashi, those who dare go to the dark beyond and return, waving the flag of progress.

We would like to extend an offer of cooperation to you, James Erzie, to help us achieve that which will unlock the potential for so much more. One of our projects is designing a ship that can harness the power of the Omicrons. A project that will allows us to achieve great strides in survivability in this dangerous region. Your talents in power core engineering would be needed in helping mould that into reality.

If you choose to join our efforts, the rewards will be evident for themselves. Musashi Innovations funds individual researchers and researcher groups that it finds progressive and acceptable. You will have access to a significant stock of research materials and subjects if you should choose to continue working with Musashi.

Before we give more information regarding the project, we would like to hear the answer:

Would you be interested in going beyond and furthering mankind?

[Image: jl8kiPA.png]

Although I cannot speak for the entirety of the Ingenuus Research Group on a cooperation, I'm personally very interested in what your organization is trying to create. I'm no stranger to power grids and power core modification, however, my true specialization is in energy and emissions. When one understands the basis and principles behind them, it creates a new avenue of options in the engineering realm.

You are not the only one to seek my assistance building a vessel, so this isn't new to me in any vein, however, a colleague of mine would be able to offer much more than I on power core engineering, because he actually has something to show for it, whereas I only have simple modifications on vessels I use. Creating something of the highest quality, and something completely new are two very different things; the former is that which I can accomplish without a doubt.

So, with your challenge in mind, I personally accept your offer. This will be an independent project of mine unless the IRG states otherwise.

Until we meet again, Ad'rile d'less fe'ahn Virtus.
-Dr. James Erzie

[END OF TRANSMISSION]
[Image: irfHyQD.png]

No audio or video feed detected - decrypting message

Excellent.

We will get back in touch with you soon. We are preparing a work lab for yourself to be able to assist us with this project.

If you would like to have certain specifics installed or requests made, we would like you to voice them. We expect this will be done by the end of next Sirian week. After which, we will be able to provide you with all the necessary details.

We look forward to meeting you in person.