Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Confederation of Freeports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: SZXxg8V.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

NEURAL NET ID: Curator Leviathan
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Absolute
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Extreme
PRIORITY: Low
FREQUENCY: EIDO
DELAY: N/A
TOPIC: Commune

____

To whomever is currently sitting in for Mister McCool.

Allow me to first express my deepest concerns and apologies for what has become of Finn McCool, and what you've all had to face from The Core. There are many directions in which to direct the blame to, and those responsible have been punished. A task force has been left in The Omicrons to ensure we'll be able to assist in some capacity, and to keep an eye out for Mister McCool.

However, this transmission is not without cause.

I was notified by our pilots about another altercation that took place between the People of Auxo and The Commune, in which a Zoner vessel had involved themselves in order to protect Corinth from their actions. These altercations are not uncommon from their cult, as they are known worshippers of The Nomads. I defer to one in particular which some may remember from the first incident surrounding the initial attack of The Freeport over cigarettes, their Overlord - Jared Nomak.

SKIRMISH IN OMICRON DELTA

The video you see above you was taken by one of our pilots who was securing relief convoys for D.R.O.P missions, and is featured in our newswire. It clearly shows their leader, working against humanity's interest.

But you might be curious as to why this concerns you? Well, this very man is the man who uses your stations to mount attacks against those who wish to help you. I cite a more recent incident involving our defense of Freeport 11, where two vessels openly engaged our flagship within The No Fire Zone prior to the bombing.

FREEPORT 11 ATTACK

Our vessels had been deployed upon hearing the distress call made by the Confederation to aid in the station's defense. We've acted accordingly, and with the interests of the innocent in mind. A particular incident could be shared about another Maltese group which attempted to pirate the IMG relief convoys directly in front of the Freeport, which could prove just how dangerous the Maltese are, but I digress. Here are the audio logs involving the Commune attacking us, The Warden, and a Freelance gunboat at the edge (not out of) the No-Fire Zone of Freeport 11.

I need not point out how dangerous allowing those who revere a hostile alien race dock on your installations can be. There are many organizations - The Order, IMG, Core, Corsairs - I can go on, about how many would rather see they base their operations elsewhere. As for the reference of Corinth, I've attached a report made by Sentinel Tacitus, who was present at the incident.

I trust you'll find this evidence to be enough.

x | x

- L

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED