Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DSE; CC: Ageira Innovations; Subject: Opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: FlEnBhb.png]

To: Deep Space Engineering

Good day, dear management of Deep Space Engineering. One of our exploratory vessels found something of potential interest in a previously uncharted system. I wanted to share with you the flight report of that vessel, and make a proposal.

Link: Flight Report file

The findings by Oort imply presence of valuable mineral deposits within the uncharted system. I would like to propose you a joint expedition. Your mining assets would be useful for extracting the minerals, and Ageira transport will securely deliver the materials.

Note that this mission assessed as high risk, although our vessel didn't encounter any hostiles or any presence whatsoever this time. We also don't know how stable the jump hole connection is, so it is required that the mining fleet moves with extreme caution.

Please, let me know what do you think about this opportunity.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: CRu4blZ.png]

[Image: zRcTyLA.png]
[Image: ufLMR0w.png]

Toronto Station
SUBJECT: Frontier Exploitation
TO: Mr Anderson CC: Ageira Innovations

Ontario, Liberty Space

Greetings,

We are well aware of this new system that's been discovered and have made several expeditionary sorties out there already.

We have extracted quite a large amount of the mineral, so we are aware of the potential for a large increase in profitability for our organizations there.

I'll confer with our mining department to see if they have the man power available to undertake this task, and if our security wing is on stand by to secure the mining sites.

I need to know however, what assets do you have that can assist in the operations?

Sincerely,
Deputy of RDE
Karl Richter

[Image: FlEnBhb.png]

To: Karl Richter

This is good that you're already aware of this discovery. Unfortunately, it seems that the unstable anomaly in Kepler already dissipated. I will stay on this channel and update you in case if we found another means to enter the system.

We currently have just 1-2 heavy transports to spare, which should be sufficient for recon missions. I suggest that we coordinate missions in the field, so to say. Just make your employees aware of our agreement.

Jay Anderson,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]