Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Allies and friends of Crayter Republic | CC: Freelancers and Bounty Hunters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Honorable allies, fellow friends and interested freelancers,

After being in the position of aiding you many times, today the Republic needs yours. While we are on the Tau Front, fighting against the tyranny of Gallic Crown, Outcasts are gathering to try stabbing us in our home while we are at disadvantage. Recently we received reports of they are targeting one of our modular installations, Minerva Research Center. A civilian installation that is very next to our newly colonised planet, Yuma. Alone, we may fall, but with your helps we will be victorious. There will be money for mercenaries and headhunters, blood, glory, honor for allies and support of the crew of Minerva as well as every Crayterian for every committed one. United we shall save the souls in need!

For Minerva, for Crayter, for those we left behind!

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military
From: Gypsie Skripto, CoF Administrator of Freeport Jamaica
To: Fleet Admiral Michael Richards
Encryption: Old Timers

[Image: 4HM3ya9.gif]

Kallisti!

I will never forget the jolly disposition that the Crayterians showed when, as a TAZ Ambassador, I knocked doors in Coronado for help against the deathrolling invasion of the Gallic millitary machine. I've been helping a bunch of CR Movers who've explained me the urgency of the runs they're doing from Poole to Sabah. Seeing the proximity from my office to the system, I decided to help. I'll whistle if I see any Casts or other of your enemies around your turf.

23's,

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]
Administrator of Freeport Jamaica
***RE-TRANSMITTING***
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Yuma's Allies

¤ SUBJECT: Assistance against the Outcast

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Friends and Allies,

The times are dire when the Outcast threaten Coronado installations. So far, they seemed to be content with flying their transports through and keeping some presence around Barrier - something the IMG in Coronado could live with.

With this threat against our cooperative Yuma colonization efforts, you can rest assured that the Independent Miners Guild will throw our collective weight behind Minerva's defense. Arrangements have been made to relocate some of our heavy assets to Coronado, and our Coronado forces have been set to orange alert.

Yours sincerely,

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤