Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic || From: Lizzy Hunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

{Encryption level: Unbreakable; MntZ-DrK-12}
{Sender ID: "Lizzy Hunter"}
{Location: [Data highly corrupted] }
{Subject: Retrieved Crayterian pilots.}

To whoever may read this.

My name is Lizzy Hunter and I couldn't resist but to watch your fight at Sabah today against infected forces as well as a bunch of Maltese.
I analyzed the battle and have to say that your one Warship Captain should have pulled out of battle sooner.. anyways I have found five survivors of the Crayterian Military whom weren't picked up by rescue squads once everything was over.

I do not plan on keeping them and they are currently receiving basic treatment on a safe but for you questionable place. My influence here should keep them safe for the moment though. Unfortunately since my past doesn't allow me such luxury, I cannot get close to your installations and therefore I would like to request to meet up in front of Curacao with one of your freighters or whatever ship you will send to get your crewman back.

In hope of a swift response.
L. Hunter

{ERROR: SIGNAL LOST}
{???? --- |Channel encryption boosted|}
[Image: XCzujvq.png]

Topic Our pilots
Encryption High
Location Sabah Shipyard

Kon'nichiwa Hunter-san.
Gomen'nasai for the delayed response but as you can imagine after the fight we had some injured people I had to take care of. Still I appreciate that you, before the ones we were fighting with back then, took up our pilots and moved them out of the fighting area.
I will see what I can do to arrange a proper picking up for them, the place should be sufficient enough I just would need some more specific time and date. Besides that I was requested to ask what you do more or less expect for your help. Since most things are not for free we are wondering about this.

Safe skies and may the gods be with you.

Dr Rio Umeda
{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

{Subject: RE: Retrieved Crayterian pilots.}

Miss Umeda,

Don't worry about the delay. It was even a good thing, your people should be safe to be transported now.
About a compensation for the retrieval. I guess arranging that the Crayter Military ignores the vessel I am using in the future would be sufficient.

A Vindicator-class, Lane Hacker's finest piece of fightercraft technology. It is, let's say, borrowed. If you can get this done, we may meet during the next few days between 15:00 and 18:00 SMT.

Awaiting your reply.
L. Hunter

[Image: XCzujvq.png]

Topic Our pilots
Encryption High
Location Sabah Shipyard

Kon'nichiwa Hunter-san.
I had a talk with the government and they agreed to give your ship safe passage to our space. They would like to have the exact name of the ship for their database. For the meeting I will either come myself with a smaller ship than a transport or find a volunteer among our pilots. The time you suggested should work for the meeting. About the date I would like to ask you to be at Cortez tomorrow.

Safe skies and may the gods be with you.

Dr Rio Umeda
{INCOMING TRANSMISSION}

{Subject: RE: Retrieved Crayterian pilots.}

Miss Umeda,

The Vindicator is currently running under my name as callsign. You may add "Lizzy.Hunter" to your database then.
Your crewmen and me will be at Curacao by tomorrow, currently one of them still receives medical treatment but he should be doing fine until our meeting.

Until then,
L. Hunter