Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Meallan Dagon, Legion R&D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: muR6DGe.png]

Good morning Dagon. I don't suppose you were expecting a message from the woman who took your job while the Commonwealth shipped you back off to R&D, huh? Just as I don't expect they shipped you off without good reason - you're more valuable to them there. I've read your file, building things is where you shine. Such a pity they've put the Verdict's development on hold, perhaps you could let me fly a prototype sometime?

I need something from you, Dagon. Something that only a man with your.. particular set of skills can pull off. And I need it done on the down low. As far as you're concerned, we're the only two people who know about this.

File is attached here, standard encryption format. Make sure to let me know what you'd like in return; I believe we have some cultist drone parts from the recent incursion into Pittsburgh. Perhaps those would interest you?

Etomgi Sahega, Star Colonel, Hellfire Legion
[Image: U15UPjQ.png]

*Mechanical noises are heard in the background and the camera adjusts to meet a dirty face*

Good night, Sahega. Pardon my outfit, but i am in the middle of rebuilding a new core for the Incursus. And when I say in the middle, I mean the actual inner middle of the core. That is probably why this thing isn't broadcasting that well. And I have no heartache for what happened, so no need to pander. Now..

*He flips a finger at the nearby console and starts reading.. His face turns sour and serious back at the camera*

You. In my workshop. Now.

Meallan Dagon, Hellfire Legion R&D Lead Developer

[Image: jiMDi57.png]
[Image: CcKL6Jv.png]

*The image clears, and a shaved and clean Meallan shows up*

Sahega, our talk was... disturbing. But I...

*He looks through the blast window of his workshop*

I agree. I am sending you the materials I need. One of them is very important. The catalyst, the lynchpin of the whole thing. And we don't have that in stock. I got a contact if need be, but I do not know if she is willing to help us. I will leave that up for you to decide.

The list is attached here. After that, give me a quiet spot and three days, and I will deliver.

Side note: You drank all the good stuff, woman.

[Image: muR6DGe.png]

Running errands isn't in the SAD's job description, you of all people should know that.

We'll acquire whatever we need to, but the less conspicuous materials can be passed off to your contact and delivered to the Legion wing of America Freeport. I can ferry them to Leniex from there.

I'll try to throw in a bottle of rum. I think Locklear left one on the Damocles before sending himself to the Outcast's kangaroo court.

Etomgi Sahega, Star Colonel, Hellfire Legion
[Image: CcKL6Jv.png]

*The image clears, and Meallan looked at the camera*

Well girl, it ain't in my job description to create these things.

*He sighed.*

My contact isn't a smuggler that I can ask for materials and booze. She can get her hands on that special something. Can you? That is why I mentioned her. We are all out of our element here. And if you want it done, we all got to get to it.

And Locklear's mess is his own. I had to waltz through a cardi influenced power system (which had to be designed by a half-comatose zoner, there is no other explanation) to coax some power to that tin can they call a ship. So yeah. Let him have his guilt trip. Just bring me the materials, and check if you can get the key of it all.

Much obliged,