Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OS&C - From: TAZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

To: Orbital Spa & Cruise HQ

ID: Dr. Van Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Sesason of Discord

Encryption: Holy

Kallisti Samsarians!

I am Dr. Van Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord (you are basically speaking to a Living Saint), adressing your organization in the name of the Temporary Autonomous Zoners and our Holy Church of Eris Esoteric. Ever since the retirement of Lady Mnemosym I've been the undisputed authority in religious matters in Baffin.

I write to you precisely because I believe you can help get our liturgic agenda in better shape. See... We get a very vast ammount of visitors in our system. Be it tourists attracted by the simple curiosity of knowing more about the biggest religion in Sirius, or actual Discordian Pilgrims doing their annual journey to Baffin in search of spiritual refreshment and pineal adjustment, our home system gets a lot of traffic.

Now, according to the books I checked upon my return from my last spiritual retirement, OS&C has already been involved in the refitting of parts of Brunswick Shrine, letting the station have one of the best state-of-the-art spaceports Sirius can boast of. It's time we put that awesome infrastructure to work at it's full potential.

The deal is simple. You will establish a permanent service from and to Brunswick Shrine, where you will bring Pilgrims from all over Sirius (though the majority come from the Omicrons), and take other passengers too (our system can boast of being quite a galactic crossroad). We will ferry the passengers from our several facilities in Baffin to Brunswick Shrine, and we will pick up the Pilgrims that have arrived there on your liners, and ferry them to the different holy sites. The spaceport tickets will be 4.000 sc per pilgrim arriving in Baffin, and 1.300 for per passenger departing Baffin.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Van Van Mojo
Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

It is a rare pleasure your Holiness,

I'm glad to know our work on Brunswick is held in such high regard and I can think of no more fitting gesture than to transport those seeking passage and pilgrimmage to marvel in our combined efforts. Naturally I would need to run your generous offer by my Directors before an itinerary update can be released to our captains but I am hopeful that a our liners will be visiting Brunswick Shrine within a week.

Yours and 23's
Henry Pines

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --