Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Newport Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...connecting.to.Neural.Net...decryption.in.progress...
...Scarbeak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Gy41hLr.jpg]

I would like to have a word or two in regard to one of your prototype engines. I concluded I might be needing one just in case of something more lethal than typical overzelaous kids flapping their traps around on how mighty they are. You should not care who and where I am from - as long as I pay. Curiosity is what killed the proverbial cat.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...
[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

Due to most of the activity and presence on the station being conducted by The Archangels, we have decided to reply to your transmission.

Thank you for your interest in the engines Newport has to offer. You are free to pick on up from our equipment vendors whenever you like.
We advise you to be on the look-out for any trouble around Newport as you go about your buisness. The GMG are reported to hold back pilots in the area from docking, but our hangars are open to anyone who does not cause us any trouble.

Thank you for your business.
If you would like to have a more specialized engine that is not a typical find, please contact us. We may be able to help.

Good Day.