Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gas Miners Guild | From: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: GMG Gunship Aquisition
ENCRYPTION: [Image: encryp_by_rhulaner-da2t4d9.gif]

To Whom It May Concern,

my name is Ezrael Vertiga, civilian. A months ago I had the pleasure to see one of the T-520-GS Bishamon Gunships near Manhattan. Fantastical design. I'm used to fly a Montante Class Gunboat, but sadly the maintenance of that ship is soon about to cost more money than aquiring a new gunboat would. Thus I wanted to know whether there is the possibility of buying a Bishamon Gunship for my personal use. Under what conditions would that be possible?

I'd be glad to hear soon from you.

Ezrael Vertiga
_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: Mia Takashi, GMG Guildmistress
Recipient: Ezrael Vertiga

Encryption: GAS23 ~ Theta63-44-21-Helium15-43-Omega15-22-29
Subject: Gunboat

Greetings,

I am Mia Takashi, Guildmistress of Gas Miners Guild. Guild's precious Gunboat is only available to our paramilitary personnel, however I might think about selling you one of these Gunboats if you prove me you're useful and worthy. First of all, I would love to obtain something like CV from you. Including your birthplace, experience and your previous occupations.

Are you a good fighter? Then this task shouldn't be difficult for you. Or are you just an explorer? Right this should work as well, dear Ezrael. Finish one or two tasks you will be given and Gunboat will be available.

With regards,

~Mia Takashi

Thank you for the quick response, Guildmistress.

My CV is fairly short, which is not necessarily bad. I'm from Curacao, used to be a biology teacher. Tragic backstory is that in the end of 822 my parents died to a Nomad incursion in the Cortez system, causing OSC pilots to attack them in panic, which lead to the destruction of the liner my parents were using. To take revenge for them, I sold their subcompany and made a contract with the Core which allowed me to restore and use one of their battleships to fight the Nomads in the Omicrons. Had to realize the Core has no interest in actually fighting the Nomads but rather use them like a regrowing ressource. That, and the weird events that lead to the first Core-Zoner-Conflict a few months ago lead me to the decision of doing better things with my life. Right now, I'm trying to rebuild the company of my parents, and some reliable ships would be useful for that. Which lead me to contact you, simply to inquire the availability of the Bishamon.

To answer your questions: I'm definitely not a skilled fighter, but a passable battleship commander. So unless you don't happen to have a battleship lying around that I could command for your interests, I can only offer you the alternative. However, it pretty much depends on what you have in mind. Exploration can cover a lot.

Ezrael Vertiga

Subject: Gunboat

Greetings,

Dear Ezrael. I am quite satisfied by your answers and sharing of your life with me. It's good to see people like you flying around. Now back to the business aye? We currently have one battleship parked at our shipyard, however it's not supposed to be commanded by outsiders. We are way too proud of it. So about the exploration and info gathering. We would love to find out something about Alpha Omicron assets. Just bases, solar objects and nothing more. Plus if you manage to get some detailed informations regarding Kurile from SAMURA Industries then I will happily hand off one of our gunboats without additional fees. Otherwise if you'll manage completely just exploration then you are able to aquire the gunboat with the fee of 10,000,000 Credits + Ship dealers price.

How does it sound?

With regards,

~Mia Takashi

The offer is very acceptable, and I took the liberty of doing what you requested already. Here is the report:

[Image: pda02_by_rhulaner-daq3a16.png]
Intelligence Report
[Image: pda03_by_rhulaner-daq3a13.png]

I hope this report pleases you.

Ezrael Vertiga

Subject: A Gunboat

Greetings once again,

Your report is well written and detailed. You are allowed to purchase T-520-GS "Bishamon" GMG Gunship with AWACS support. However you will have to follow some rules, otherwise your access to this vessel will be revoked and you will be put on to-be-shot-on-sight list.

The Agreement Wrote:1. You will have to report status of your ship and its condition to Gas Miners Guild once a month.
2. You will have to deliver Bishamon Gunship to Fujisawa twice a year. A regulary check up.
3. You won't share this Gunship with anyone else.
4. Gunship parts cannot be replaced by third party equipment.
5. Gunship's internal systems and hardware cannot be repaired in any installation or planet. Only on GMG stations and planet Miura.
6. Guild reserves right to revoke your access to Bishamon Gunship at any time if any of these conditions aren't fulfilled.

Please confirm you've read these conditions and accept them.

With regards,

~Mia Takashi

I hereby confirm I have read the conditions and gladly accept them. First status report will be send via this channel with the beginning of the new month (+/- 1 week due to RL things, will contact you if something happens that hinders me to write here.)

I take it I can get the Bishamon in Okinawa?

Ezrael Vertiga

Recipient: The Archangels

Subject: Wooops

Greetings again,

I'm glad you agree with these terms and yeah, you can pick it up in Okinawa. Fujisawa crew has already prepared one.

With regards,

~Mia Takashi

This is the first monthly check-in.

[Image: HIEnDtx.png]

All systems are within operational parameters. No damages, and so far I only got to use it once, during a passage through Liberty and Bretonia. As you can see, I ordered people to give the ship a different paintjob. Ebony isn't really my color.

Ezrael Vertiga

This is the second monthly check-in.

[Image: HIEnDtx.png]

Just as last time, all systems are within operational parameters. Used the ship for four flights in the recent weeks, all of them rather eventless, except the last one in Magellan during a gallic attack. A gallic battlecruiser was trying to chase me but I was able to escape in the Barrier Cloud. The Bishamon didn't even take a scratch.

Ezrael Vertiga
Pages: 1 2