Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Akio Ishimura | Kishiro Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Transmission: Start
Identification: Titanium Reaver
Encryption: Secure

Fair winds, Ishimura-san

I hope these trying times find you in good health and with a strong spirit.

As you can expect from a communication from someone like myself, I have need of your aid. Obviously you will be well compensated, and you have my assurances nothing will be traced back to you or your company, as per norm from our past and very profitable dealings.

I have need to enter Planet Leeds without a trace. Can you arrange such?

With regards,
Titanium.

Transmission: End
[[[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]]]

Identification: Akio Ishimura
Encryption: KU-SL124

Konnichiwa, Titanium

It has been a very long time indeed since I last saw you. How have you been?
Your request suprises me, in more then one way. For one, you are asking quite a thing of me. Smuggling a person to a occupied planet in the middle of a warzone, with royalist eyes constantly prying isnt exactly the easiest thing to do. How do you plan to hide yourself from the scanners?

Answer me this question in a satisfactory way, and we can arrange a price as to which we will agree. And then you have yourself a taxi.

With regards,

A. Ishimura

[[[[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]]]]

Transmission: Start
Identification: Titanium Reaver
Encryption: Secure

Greetings, Ishimura-san

I thank you for your fast response.

I have been.. well, as current circumstances permit it. Now, to the business at hand. I know very well what I am asking of you, and you know that I have taken measures so that there will be zero strings or leads attached to you and your vessel. After all, I am not without a reputation. With that in mind, I already taken the liberty to have the necessary history and paperwork checked, cleared and delivered. Mei Shigenobu is the name, and the occupation is a Junior 2nd Sales Rep for Kishiro Technologies. As for the exit, I already have a person prepared in Planet Leeds to take my seat when you depart. All that is needed is that you allow her to leave in Freeport Six.

Likewise, if you can, our rendezvous will be at Freeport Six. Twelve hours after your confirmation.
The allotted pay for this will be 5.000.000SC.

With regards,
Titanium.

Transmission: End
[[[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]]]

Identification: Akio Ishimura
Encryption: KU-SL124

Konnichiwa, Titanium

It looks fine by me. I will meet you in 12 hours at Freeport 6, and take you to leeds. Make sure you dont have someone sniffing around you. The instructions are clear.

With regards,

A. Ishimura

[[[[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]]]]