Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Chief of the Liberty Police Inc. LPI- | From: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

[Image: Flag-liberty.png]

The Republic of Liberty
Liberty Navy High Command

COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Chief Mariko Mori
Subject: Inquiry on AFC

Chief Mariko Mori,

I am writing to you for a specific request. I recently received a report from the Commodore of the 5th Fleet Johnathan Kalh on an organization called "The Archangel Fighter Club". This organization has been a suspect for smuggling operations for some time now and an investigation is currently on going by the Navy. Once it will be concluded the matter will be given to the Department of Justice. So if you have any infromation from any past epxerience with said organization or evidence of their misconduct, we are more than likely to have it.

What I am requesting from you is a denial of docking rights for said organisation until the investigation is over and the Department of Justice gives a final decision on their case.

Thank you in advance.

Relevant links and Attachments: Channel from Johnathan Kalh's report.

Best of regards,

Alan Jones
Fleet Admiral, First Fleet
CiC Liberty Navy

- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Liberty Police Inc.
Encryption: Standard
Date: 01/28/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa, Fleet Admiral Jones.

The Archangel Fighter Club is a known name to us, even though we didn't have a reported issue with them during the recent months we heard enough rumors and I mean to have heard Commodore Kalh complaining about them myself.
The evidence you and Commodore Kalh provide in the linked channel is truly interesting and seemingly the things we heard are true.
We will accept your request and hereby deny their cargo haulers docking rights until the Department of Justice made their final decision known to us but we will refrain from disallowing their fightercrafts the docking rights, as long as they are clean for sure.

With regards,
Mariko Mori, Chief of Police

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]