Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Fleet Admiral Alan Jones, Admiral Sader :From Commodore Kalh | Highly Secured|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

The day has come, forgive me for sending my report late but i have been busy cleaning up what is left of the Nomad incursion of Magellan. Below you will find two attachments that will explain why i'm acting this way. It was only a matter of time before the Order came back to Liberty. They don't just send the Osiris just because of a Nomad Incursion. I feel it can be possibly related to my defection and i worry. With respect to both your positions i must ask if there is any chance i may request Liberty Naval Fighter squadron of your choosing be stored on the Amenhotep Flight deck as an added security measure in case i am caught in a bad spot? I promise to treat them respectfully as if they where my own crew. Until its confirmed i'm no longer in danger.

The Nomad threat has become more real, and i also request added security be sent to the boarders of liberty in case of a far more deadly incursion. I understand we are stretched as it is but we cant take a chance.

x| x|
Signed -

Commodore Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]