Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omicron Theta "laws".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Freeport 9, Corfu base and Omicron 74 Jump hole Laws

After seeing the freeports laws were not written black on white, I decided to write the laws of the system I'm the most in.

- Any weaponry have to be disabled within a 10 k range of Freeport 9 and Corfu base except the zoner guards vessels.

Understand we cannot tolerate any damages on our stations.

- Any nomad active lifeforms such as brains or infected pilots are not allowed to enter Freeport 9 or Corfu base unless the pilot holding those lifeforms is invited by a zoner researcher.

Those lifeform are possible sources of food or water infestation, which on we cannot tolerate.
Some pharmaceuticals are sold on our stations for any pilots who thinks they may contract a nomad infestation.

Bounty hunters and mercenaries will be hired in case of any violators of the written rules.
**Incoming transmission**
***Comm.ID-Vice.Admira.Sius.Malacos***
*Message Begins//*

As an Admiral of the Order and a close ally to you Zoners, may I ask under who's jurisdiction these laws come from?
I was under the impression that the AW had control of Omicron Theta yet they vanished... I think...

-Admiral Malacos

*//Message Ends*
' Wrote://Sorry if this is uncalled for, the only law I know of in that area is the Zoner 5k no-fire zone. Meaning no commencing PvP combat in the Freeport area.

Off course there are very special circumstances that can make this debatable. E.g. Order chasing BHG pilot INTO the neutral zone, if the Order pilot is attacked first. The Zoners HATE battles being dragged into their zones without reason.

Sorry if this is not wanted, I will edit out if need be.

Here zoner Ulysses,

I'm sorry more laws are applied here for goods reasons, first is the nomad restriction. The food is bought by every pilots coming around and mostly by the corsairs and bounty hunters. We won't tolerate to lose some customers due to an infestation it can be avoided.

Then, the idea of the Freeport stations is the freedom, for everyone. It's normal then to give this freedom to the prisoners.

I hope I explained it well. Any more questions will be answered with pleasure.

Ulysses, out.
' Wrote:**Incoming transmission**
*Message Begins//*

As an Admiral of the Order and a close ally to you Zoners, may I ask under who's jurisdiction these laws come from?
I was under the impression that the AW had control of Omicron Theta yet they vanished... I think...

-Admiral Malacos

*//Message Ends*

Here zoner Ulysses,

I'm a researcher from Freeport 9 and I also manage some trades with corsairs mostly. Being also constantly on Freeport 9 except for recolting nomad specimens or transporting artifacts and lifeforms to and from Corinth, I may be able to guard the station I work in if nobody comes claim the post.
The Asgard Warrior are now in an unknown place, even for me as guard. Their absence is regrettable but we have to do with it.

Regards to the Order,
Ulysses, out.
**Incoming transmission**
*Message Begins//*

Understood Zoner Ulysses,
will respect these laws when/if in the system.

-Admiral Malacos

*//Message Ends*
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient(s): Ulysses, Suis Malacos, Zoner Council

First I'll clear up your original question Malacos. Yes, the AW were defending Theta, but we have finished moving the last of our ships to Omega-49 to cover Gran Canaria due to the recent Coalition debacle. These days we keep only a few ships in service for when they are needed. We have left Theta be, as the Corsair's haughty attitude and continued arguments wore our patience thin. So we left them to themselves as they had wanted for months. However, it was only weeks from that point where they began to pester the Council to step in and control the vast amount of Bounty Hunters using Freeport 9 as a operational base for runs into Gamma and attacking them in range of Freeport 9, violating the no-fire zones they had so eagerly broke just before.

Omicron Theta was left to the supervision of the Council and the few Zoners who had volunteered to stay and guard the station. The Valdemarian was one of those ships, but it has since disappeared. Now it seems Ulysses is attempting to do the same with Freeport 9 as with 11 and 1.

However, and this is directed towards you Ulysses, I have a few issues with your proposal. First, I think it best if you wait until the Council has spoken on this idea of yours before you enforce it. Also, Omicron-74 never was restricted, and without the Council's permission, or on the word of an organization that purchases it, never will be.. When the AW owned it, the only restricted part of the system was the Corinth Mine Field. And that was restricted by an entire organization that owned the system. Individuals don't have the authority to declare a system-wide ban. If you wish this to become reality, I suggest you send the matter to the Council for a vote.

-Aurelia Silvan
Here zoner Ulysses,

I agree the Omicron 74 system is not that restricted as I pretended, but our best guards are in and do not accept that much the visitors. Then that law about its restriction was more for the security of our customers than anything else.

I caught 2 young pilots lately their vessel were almost destroyed by our guards and I had to give our apologizes for the problems caused.

I will then proceed to a vote into the council for the complete removal of this law but be sure I was only looking for the good of our customers.
While the vote is on work, this law will be considered as null.

Ulysses, out.
Comm ID: Commander Matok, I.K.S. Vor'tcha, Commanding
To: Zoner Research team, FP9

Greetings,

We have always respected Freeport laws and will continue to do so. Just looking for some clarification, my crew and I stop at FP9 on our way to and from Omicron Gamma and Delta during our Nomad research missions and we return usually with a full hold for Cambridge Research. We also keep some for ourselves as we have found them to be a delicacy when grilled properly. It has been our main source of profit for some time. If this is an issue, please do let us know.

Commander Matok out.
COMM ID: Kyte

TO: DOC HOLIDAY

I'm glad to see open discussion regarding the framing of the laws that we shall enforce and agree that the council shall have the final say on the matter. I am also pleased to see folks working together to resolve any potential issues prior to them becoming full blown headaches. My kudos to you.

Doc... You EAT them? I must know... what do they taste like? I'm not sure I'd have the courage to even try.

See you in the black,

Kyte
Pages: 1 2