Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unioner Intranet Tranmission to Operative Richard Riedler.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

[Image: 6NrvIgS.png]

To: Operative Richard Riedler.
Subject: Bering operations.

Congratulations on your assignment, brother Riedler. As efficient as I expect from you.

I am appointing you to the post of temporary forced labour director within the confines of the Bering salvage field. This means you will be formally responsible for the conditions of the labour force, once collected by our combat pilots, and the efficiency of the extraction operations themselves. This is both a glorification and trial, Riedler - do not grow complacent. Convict escape will result in your deposition.

Be mindful; I will not stomach abuse of the inmates. You are to be dispassionate but just. They are to be very much uncomfortable - but healthy, undamaged and otherwise alive, do you understand? They are to be encouraged to labour for their captors, not sabotage the operation through punitive cruelty. Make it very clear that their freedom is contingent upon aquiescence, not resistance.

I, and GEIST, will be watching. The Procutariat is already paying close focus to your case.

Win glory, Reidler. Do not stumble whilst you are ahead.

Regards,
Armin Jansen.
First contact representative and Diplomat-in-Chief of der Alster Union, Pacifica Base, Bering.

Transmission Ended