Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To [FL-ER] from Poena Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3RvW1Jb.png]

Dear very much valued suppliers

You have supplied us (Poena) for some time now and was wondering if you would consider the following, to have a place that you call home, a base to direct your operations from.

As you know, Poena is in a very central system, it must be one of the most safest systems, with very little action from many hostile forces that exist, (I do have an agreement with a local group, details I cannot really discuss here, so that’s nothing to worry about)

So to my proposal, in the last week, I had organised a board meeting with my department heads, and have had an overwhelming positive nod that due to your exemplary supplying efforts, that we should join together on beneficial grounds to suit each other

Bullet points of the meetings were as followed:-

(1) You have a secure base that you can call home

(2) All management levels within Poena and [FL-ER] will continue as they are

(3) The department teams of Poena will prioritise every need of any ship of [FL-ER] and its crew members

(4) Supplies will continue as and when needed as you already are aware and currently do so

I require a meeting with your leaders to finalise this possible great future between us, to discuss this further and to agree to a prosperous future between us

[Image: XSouVgp.png]
Mr D.Davies
Administrator

[Image: qpJd0MJ.png]
[Image: vkMkAzH__b0D6qkZnDG-JOIAQVxSUuBcca-Suz8b...0-h1080-no]
:::USER ID: Chief Engineer Wallace

:::ENCRYPTION: ACTIVE

:::LOCATION: Warship Faro

:::RECIPIENT: D.Davies

:::SUBJECT: Poena Base

[Image: eSl6SVB.png]

Good Afternoon Mr.Davies.

It is quite hard to explain how nice this proposal of yours is. We've allways enjoyed our long running contract with Poena, but the ability to use Poena as our home never once crossed our minds. It would be impossible to pass out on this opportunity.

We can arrange a few of us to go to your meeting. You just need to mention what time and day.

Would it be correct to assume we will have access to some small chambers for some rest or a docking hangar in case of emergency? Not all of us flying with the [FL-ER] transponder are drunken mercenaries, some of us are a bit older and more civilized and would appreciate if it would be possible for us to get two or three quarters to sleep in. I heard the chambers on Poena are of high class confort.

yours truly,
Wallace Emmerich, Chief Engineer

[Image: 3RvW1Jb.png]

Mr Emmerich, thank you for your reply

I have personally arranged a team to make extra arrangements for upgrades to the upper sections of Poena’s compartments, I know your crews will find them satisfactory, I have assigned more staff to cater for them, and each of them has a priority communication device if anything extra is needed at any time.

As for the meeting, 2 days from now after my mission to T23 to pick up some ore supplies samples for possible future storage benefits to traders docking at Poena

[Image: XSouVgp.png]
Mr D.Davies
Administrator