Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Legion Maltesa, the Commune, Enma Loyola | From The National Council of Malta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HHLpytK.png]

COMM-ID: Marietta Mercante
TARGET-ID: Enma Loyola, the Legion Maltesa, the Commune

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Venerable allies, dear friends,

In a move to form a more unified and strong Malta, the National Council cordially invites the Commune, the Legion Maltesa, and Signora Loyola to send a representative to the Martelli estates to begin talks about a new Maltese governing body that takes into account the needs and special circumstances of our current time. Trade with Bretonia is on the rise, our enemies in Coronado have sustained a decisive pummelling and we even reached out across the Sigma's to the venerable house of Rheinland in the hopes of maybe gaining their favour as well in the pursuit of our righteous recognition of our ownership of the Hispania's heritage.

We entreat the Legion to name two candiates for this position willing and able to represent the Legion and their interests in this new government. While not strictly Maltese, we extend a hand of friendship towards the Commune as well and allow them to appoint one representative as well to represent their interests in the new governmental body.

ppa. Marietta Mercanta
The National Council of Malta
Corsica Intelligence Division

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

[Image: LJF3ejI.jpg]
[Image: avatar_35603.png?dateline=1465929701]

Accessing channel
Source ID: Bassam Hussaini
Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Miss Mercante,

We're pleased that the Council has finally taken initiative towards better uniting the various Maltese factions and facilitating their representation.

The Commune abides. A permanent representative will be assigned once we select a suitable candidate. But for now, I will attend these initial proceedings myself.

Until then, safe skies.

[Image: 09kfN65.jpg]

Greetings, I'm pleased to receive this invite and really glad to see yet another attempt to unite the Nacion. I am pretty sure you are prefectly aware about my statements of unification and prosperity of the Nacion. Against the odds, we shall protect our home and our people. Only in case if your new scructure will be really made of people who is sharing those points, then we might reach the success.

Many people already lost hope in Malta and it's politics, thanks to detrimental elements in our society. Now, we are more or less are purified, but I would recommend to remain vigilant. Concentration of efforts, desire to create and protect our people, this is what suppose to become driving forces of the new body.

Of crouse all of us have their own ambitions and will try to protect their own interest. I can only say that it's acceptable and naturally only until up moment when it's starting to harm the common interests. Yes, some ego and some ambitions need to be cut, and in the end it will bring you even more profit and power. If Nacion will prosper, we are will prosper, I want you to realize it.

I do hope that the Commune will keep to perform teir long-promised guarantees of the protection of Malta. I'm pretty sure Maltese will hear your voice, since your people are sacrifice their lives for this planet.

As for the Legion, I want to express my hopes that you will accept the offer to sit down at the negotiating table. Your position and your struggle inspire respect to your movement and your voice should be heard.

All in all, I'm willing accept this offer by myself and get to work as soon as possible. You know how to contact me.

- Loyola

[Image: KfPwfwv.jpg?1]

COMM-ID: Ezio Aquila "Katana"
Subject: Diplomatic mission
Priority: High

Ciao,

My name is Ezio Aquila a ranking general of the Legion Maltesa. Many do not know my name, and I have subtlety served the Nacion with my utmost capabilities until now. I have flown under the banner of the Crimson Cross, I have flown with the National Council and now my days of serving the Nacion in subtlety are over. I will serve the Nacion with my name carrying more weight and my voice speaking on behalf of the men I lead. I was the one who coordinated the Legion forces during the destruction of Minerva, and I will serve under a diplomatic banner as well as a military banner for the Nacion of Malta. Alongside me Eliza Valdez, another who has fought for the Nacion, should assume the position. The legion approves of this form of government to an extent, Valdez and I will assume office immediately.

Despite what I see here I do hope for the Nacion's sake you are willing to make haste decisions on Malta's more real threats. Rheinland has always been a house of interest, however during my years with the Crimson Cross pursuing a relationship with Omega "relatives" seemed more favorable. The Hessians are gaining more of a grip on the Omega territories and can offer valuables in exchange for other goods as well as help us in our mutual hatred for the Corsair traitors. Mind you also, should the National Council take interest in an alliance with Rheinland they should be careful with other entities such as the VWA and the IMG that have been seen operating very frequently in Rheinland.

Your goals sound promising and the Legion will show temporary support, but I do hope you've thought everything through with your plan.

En servicio de Malta,
Tridente General, Ezio Aquila.