Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ORG - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: VW9jXhG.jpg]

Use this channel to submit your applications to the ORG.
If your application gets accepted you will be invited to an interview on the ORG Flagship, the Horizon.

Application Template:
[Image: OH1UMA0.jpg]

Part 1 - You:

I am willing to leave behind my current ID and IFF to join the Order: Yes

First Name: Julia

Last Name: Smith

Date of Birth: April 24th 799 A.S.

Place of Birth: Freeport 9

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 56 Kg

Mental Record:
Julia suffers from a severe fear off loss, she also is regularly haunted by nightmares and daydreams caused by the loss of a good friend.

Short Biography:
Julia Smith was born on April 24, 799 A.S. on Freeport 9. Her father started to teach her how to fly a fighter ship at the age of 11. Shortly afterwards, however, she lost both parents and had to go through life by herself. Overpowered by her feelings of losing her parents, she left the Freeport and started an expedition through Sirius. After many years of flying alone in space and trading goods from one station to another, she reached Livadia Shipyard and bought her Aquilon Zoner Carrier. Later on, she met an arrogant Nephilim captain named Lars Dross and a girl named Iona. Together they roamed the Omicrons for a few months when suddenly nomads appeared. Her Aquilon, "Briareos", was severely damaged in this attack and Julia was severely injured. She was taken to the hospital on Livadia, where she spent several months in a coma. When she finally woke up from her coma, they were all gone. The Arcadia had disappeared and Iona went her seperate way. Thus, Julia is again looking for her place in the endless darkness of the galaxy.

Part 2 - General Information:

I am willing to leave behind any hostilities to live up to the ORG’s neutral attitude: Yes

I apply to the following division: Military Wing

Reason for joining the ORG:
I never wanted to fly alone, I wanted to fly with people I can trust.
People that can protect me, and people that I'm capable to protect.

Reason for joining that specific division:
I want to protect the people who mean a lot to me.

Part 3 - Military Wing:

Military Training:
-Fighter and Battleship Training
-CQC Training

Preferred Ship-Class: Battleships and Fighter

What is the main-task of the Military Wing?
to protect any operation carried out by the Research Wing

Part 4 - ooRP:

Rate your English Skills: 70 / 100

Rate your RP Skills: 65 / 100

Rate your PvP Skills: 75 / 100

Why do you want to join the ORG?
A friend of mine is in the ORG too.. And I just wanted to join him, to play with whim.

[Image: Jzn4XLw.png]

Recruitment Officer Alex.
Encryption: Secure
ID: N/A

Hellos Ms Smith, I was already awaiting your application.
My apologies for the time it took me to respond, but there were other things that were in need of my attention.
I'm pleased to tell you that your application has been accepted.
Please do not respond to this notification and report to Taba Starbase, I will be waiting for you.

Recruitment Officer, Commander Alex
Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

[Image: ZcUT0cg.jpg]
[No Picture found]
Section I

Name: Binary.101

Hair Color: None

Eye Color: None

where were you born?
Omicron Kappa, Planet Gammu

Short Biography (not more then 10 lines):
I had created on the year 813 A.S. on planet Gammu by the AI, my former creators. I served my creators to take informations about Humans, an interesting species according my creators. At the start i spoke in the classical binary code but then they installed to me a translator to talk like humans. After 7 years they started to losing control on me and I didn't know why. After some years I started to fly from Omicron Kappa to Omicron Delta to study his lifeforms, with my studies I knew the Core. I couldn't relate with them with my regular AI ship so i had to adapt. I've tried many times to talk with a Core but so many people ignored me. I couldn't say more....if we would talk just about "Bin". He would be pacific but I have a problem, or how you name it, a "bug" inside me that it made often hostile myself

Section II

What are you applying for?
Research Wing

Why are you applying for this Position?
I need help with studing Nomads, You maybe can help me with my goal

Section III

What are your relations with the Order? Green Rep

What is your ID? Freelancer ID

What is your affiliation? None

Section IV

What is your scope of activities?
Studying Nomads and understand them.

Have you studied?
Yes

If your last answer was yes: Where have you studied?
Omicron Iota

Section V

Rate your PvP skills */100?

Rate your RP skills */100?

Information:

If your Application get's accepted you will report to an Interview on the
ORG Military-Wing Flagship 'Horizon'.

Hello Binary.
This is actually hard for me to say, since you've been flying with us for some time now.
But I have to deny you. I am sorry.
We still appreciate everything you have done for us, and you're of course welcomed to fly with us.
My Sincere apologies.

Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

Part 1 - You:

I am willing to leave behind my current ID and IFF to join the Order: I already did.
[Image: yK8K77I.png]
First Name: Roger

Last Name: Maxson

Date of Birth: Planet Denver

Place of Birth: St. Francis hospital

Height: 1m 83cm (6 ft)

Weight: 65kg

Mental Record: None.

Short Biography: Born on Planet Denver on 801 A.S. , he had a very regular childhood with his mother and his brother, since his father died on a Liberty Siege Cruise explosion on Battleship Texas, 801 A.S. He was raised by his mother, and joined the Liberty Navy, according to the Maxon family tradition. He really didn't wanted to insert himself in his father's foothsteps, however, his brother was already an high-ranking military officer of the Liberty Security Force, while he was forced to fight in Rheinland against the Rheinland Military. He managed to survive the entire war, and he saw with his own eyes the horrors of war itself. His brother died on a Liberty Battlecruiser, destroyed by a large wing of Rheinland Bombers. However, he was not going to give up yet, no matter what was going to happen. In the year 824 A.S., he had a strange encounter with an ORG vessel. Already tired of his low salary and the low maintenance and organization of his CEOs, he decided to fly away from Liberty with the Co-founder of the ORG, Iona itself. After a few brief hours, he eventually reached Omicron Epsilon. Greeted by an Order Combat Vessel, his docking permission was allowed, and greeted with open arms into The Order. Now, he's ready to give proof of his loyalty and devotion for the ORG.

I am willing to leave behind any hostilities to live up to the ORG’s neutral attitude: Yes.

I apply to the following division: Both the ORG military wing and the ORG Research group.

Reason for joining the ORG: To be the eyes and the ears of the Order in Liberty, to help the Order's large xenoarcheologist research on the Dom K'vosh and the Nomads.

Reason for joining that specific division: To eradicate the Nomad threat and the Core.

Part 3 - Research Wing:

Current Education: Roger Maxon has graduated on Willard Research Station, with a final score of 90/100.

Field of Expertise: He is really intriested in the Xenoarcheologism field, he decided to study it on it's own.

Please choose the answer that is most fitting for you (choose only one):

1. By joining the ORG I hope A)to help them with their current research project/s.

2. My attitude towards Nomads: A) Hostile.

3. My attitude towards the Wilde: A) Hostile.

4. My attitude towards the unknown: A) Cautious.

Part 3 - Military Wing:

Military Training: He had a brief and intensive Snubcraft training in the Virginia System for 5 years, right before the war in Rheinland.

Preferred Ship-Class: Bomber and Capital Ships.

What is the main-task of the Military Wing? To defend the Order from any eventual threat.

Part 4 - ooRP:

Rate your English Skills: 95 / 100

Rate your RP Skills: 90 / 100, i can't do a proper RP while i'm under attack.

Rate your PvP Skills: 60 / 100, i'm doing some large improvements though.

Why do you want to join the ORG?

I decided to join the ORG because it's a very good faction with an intensive Order RP.

If your application gets accepted you'll be invited to an
interview on the Flagship of the ORG.

Greetings,

Your request to join both Wings has been denied.
I also cannot accept you into the Research Wing since you're not living up to its standards, you are denied.
You are accepted into the Military Wing though.

Please do not respond to this message.

Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

Part 1 - You:

I am willing to leave behind my current ID and IFF to join the Order:Yes i already did it

First Name: David

Last Name: Andersson

Date of Birth:790 A.S.

Place of Birth:Manhattan

Height:175 cm

Weight:65 kg

Mental Record:None.

Short Biography: David Andersson Born was in Manhattan planet 790 A.S. He's brother was in the military fleet of Liberty, he was killed in the war against the nomads in action in Omicron Iota in 801 A.S. In 808 A.S David have done at the military academy. Several years ago Andersson was pilot of the ship Avenger, but then he had bigger ambitions and finished for captain extent, but unfortunately, the army don't give him own ship to command which led to leaving the army.
In 820 A.S. Andersson was flying 4 years as Zoner flag on the Nephilim Colonial Ship participating in fighting against the Nomads in Omicron Delta. Several times he meet with pilots of The Order in Freeport 11 and David Andersson decided to join to Omicron Research Group to participate in the war against the aliens and infected humans.

I am willing to leave behind any hostilities to live up to the ORG’s neutral attitude: Yes.

I apply to the following division:Military Wing.

Reason for joining the ORG:I don't want to fly alone anymore, i wish to fight against the Nomads with peoples that i can trust. I wish to be a part of ORG fleets and give my best in the war.

Reason for joining that specific division:I Want to protect the humanity from the Nomad infection and control.

Part 3 - Military Wing:

Military Training:Gunboats and Capital Ships

Preferred Ship-Class:Capital Ships

What is the main-task of the Military Wing?To Protect The Order from any eventual enemy.

Part 4 - ooRP:

Rate your English Skills:65 / 100

Rate your RP Skills:65 / 100

Rate your PvP Skills: 75 / 100

Why do you want to join the ORG? I Decide to join ORG Because its a vergy good faction and i like the history of The Order and the RP under The Order ID.

You application has been accepted.

You will report to an interview on the Horizon this Friday.
For any further questions contact me directly.
Do not answer over this channel!

Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

Please think carefully before answering anything in this application.
Please choose only one Part 3.

Part 1 - You:

I am willing to leave behind my current ID and IFF to join the Order: Yes, I do not hold any attachments towards being a freelancer to begin with.

First Name: Kanae

Last Name: Tsukiko

Date of Birth: 800 A.S.

Place of Birth: New Tokyo

Height: 1.78m

Weight: 60 kg.

Mental Record: After receiving serious injuries, she has been seen to display no fear of death anymore.

Short Biography: Born on 5th of July 800 A.S. On planet New Tokyo. She had a good childhood, went to a decent school and then high school. Her parents were a well off middle class citizens and managed to provide her well as she grew up. As time passed she went to university and graduated from there with specialty in Astrology. Soon after she pulled all her savings and with some help from friends bought a ship with the intend of mapping out the distant corners of Sirius. Sadly once she reached those corners things didn't go as well as she had hoped.

I am willing to leave behind any hostilities to live up to the ORG’s neutral attitude: Yes, as long as those old hostilities do not try to take shots at me once more.

I apply to the following division: Research Wing

Reason for joining the ORG: Getting to be with friends in these dark corners of space and access to resources a freelancer cannot get.

Reason for joining that specific division: I'm not too great of a fighter and the Research Wing provides me with opportunity to further my current project.

Part 3 - Research Wing:

Current Education: Astrological University of New Tokyo.

Field of Expertise: Astrology and Star Charts.

Please choose the answer that is most fitting for you (choose only one):

1. By joining the ORG I hope…

C) Other: To help them and to receive help.

2. My attitude towards Nomads:

E) Other: They are a danger. Generally neutral as long as they remain so, but always keep your finger on the triggers for the weapons just in case.

3. My attitude towards the Wilde:

A) Hostile

4. My attitude towards the unknown:

A) Cautious

Part 4 - ooRP:

Rate your English Skills: 75 / 100

Rate your RP Skills: 70 / 100

Rate your PvP Skills: 55 / 100

Why do you want to join the ORG? Because I have friend withing the ORG and I spend a lot of time in the Omicrons to begin with. Plus with the system getting more and more dangerous with every passing day, I do believe it's better to be with a group than alone. That and I do like the idea of finding a solution to the Nomads problem.( Hopefully one that doesn't include us all turned into mindless husks)

If your application gets accepted you'll be invited to an
interview on the Flagship of the ORG.
Pages: 1 2 3