Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ORG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HFY51OI.png]

Hello there. My name is Doctor Ellie Hunter. I am the Director of the Order Science Division, where the Omicron Research Group falls under in the Order. I would like to extend my salutations and eagerness to work with the ORG soon. The more minds we have, the better off we shall be.

If the ORG needs any assistance, please do not hesitate to give me a call. I will see what I can do for you.

We're all waging the same war. Let us do our best.

Have a pleasant day.

Doctor Ellie Hunter
Director, Order Science Division
Research Station Alexandria

[Image: 6dsHbb7.png]

Director Jacob Taylor.
Encryption: Secure
ID: #9077

Greetings, Ms Hunter.

My Name is Jacob Taylor I'm one of the Founders, the Director and Chief Science Officer of the Omicron Research Group.
I am sorry for the time it took me to respond to this but things have been 'demanding'.

It is good to see some activity within the Order, for some time we feared the worst.
It also came to my attention that Taba was again attacked by the Core.
I do apologize in the name of the Military Wing's Commander for the absence of the Horizon,
the Osiris-Class Battleship got damaged during research on an unknown Substance and we had to replace
some of the ships interior and personnel. I can assure you that next time the ORG's Military Wing will be there
to defend the station.

If you'd like access to the ORG's database and central communication just say a word and I'll gladly provide it for you,
the database includes information like Military and Research Reports and the Diplomacy of the ORG.

With that being said, I hope for a good cooperation.

Director, Chief Science Officer Jacob Taylor
Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

Response pending

My apologies, I was finishing up the final details of Project: VALHALLA and got caught up with AI code. Hehe.

I understand the lack of your paramilitary wing - all of us are hurting, I understand. We do our best, and that is all we will ever ask - your best. Well, that, and your life. Chuckles.

Access to your Database and your Communications would be beneficial for us - the Order Central Communications Frequency is open to all, but we do not have code access to other Secondary Divisions due to protocols. Being given access would be excellent, and help me keep an eye out for you. I care for everyone who falls under the Science Division's umbrella, especially those who have a passion for creation.

Until next time, Administrator Taylor.

Doctor Ellie Hunter

CEO Jacob Taylor.

Greetings again, Ms Hunter.

Luckily enough, AI Code is nothing we have to worry about.
Our AI, Reval is pretty much developing itself.

Anyways I've given you special access permissions to our Database,
I hope it proves as helpful once I managed to write the report containing the info
on our current projects.
If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact me over the ORG's channel.
Until then, I again hope for a good cooperation.

Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

Director Taylor,

The Independent Miner's Guild has contact the Order in regards to equipping six of their installations with Nomad Detection Scanners. As such, I wold like ORG to prepare science teams for Aland Shipyard, and inform me of the expenses needed for an expedition.

You were some of the first I thought of. I hope we can count on your assistance in preventing another Freeport 11.

Captain Ikari can provide military information and alliances information the area if you so wish.

I hope I can count on you.

Until next time.

Doctor Ellie Hunter

CEO Jacob Taylor.

Again greetings, Doctor Hunter.

Of course you can count on our support.
I will mobilize the ORG Fleet on your signal,
and of course I could use any Intel I can get for a flight into the Omicrons.

As for the funding, I'll let you decide about it.

Battleship Horizon
Omicron Mu

Director Taylor,

I am pleased to know the ORG is with us. I will talk with my brother and negotiate landing permits on Zhukovksy Station in Omega-52, otherwise known as New Moscow. It is the safest harbor in the region for the Order at the current time.

I shall also put together the materials list soon. Thank you again, Director Taylor. Your help is appreciated.

Until next time.

Doctor Ellie Hunter