Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ABH Research Group "Message Dump"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: wHf6kfv.png]

Our Life is Research, Our Research is Life.
You have reached the Research Groups Message Dump
Incoming Transmission.....
Encryption verified.....
Decrypting message....
To: All members of the Research Group

Subject: Report on ship

Good morning Everyone.

AS you all may know we have received clearance for the goddesses to move through Kusari space. The Izanami has already made her way towards Ames Research Station for resupply before heading out again.

Need status updates from all other ships.
The Tachikoma has docked at Harrisburg station awaiting to reload and head out on its trade route.

Transmission ended....
Comms Open.... ..... ......
Incoming Transmission..........
Prepare For Data Burst...... .... .
Encryption Protocol 147B
$&*^$^%###&( )&^)(*)))))))
Decrypting ...... ..... .............
To: Abh Research Group Main Body
From: Commander Motoko Susubo Abh Research Group Vessel Goddess Shizuha
Subject: Ship Movement Report
. ....
... .
Konbanwa

Reporting that Goddess Shizuha has been moved from Renzu Shipyard after some needed minor repairs to Ames Research Station for personnel rotation for next deep space mission. Inbound Journey was for the most part with out incident with exception of a few unlawful encounters. We take on 2 additional research mods and 1 more of each survey and medical mods. Past missions have shown that the research teams where over worked during the deep space missions.

Crew report:
The Shizuha crew is for the most part handling the long missions well. Flight Doctor has asked the Bio-Domes be open so the Crew can use them for R&R. No further information

Engineering Report :
All systems are operating at peek levels. No further information

Vessel and Crew Report :
The Shizuha is ready for deployment on it next research mission. No further information

Goddess Shizuha out.......
Incoming Transmission
To: Abh Research Group Transport Management

Ship position is [redaction protocol engaged] and awaiting further orders. The shipments of [xxxxxxxxx] and[xxxxxxxx] are going well. I still have my ear to ground listening for information on the material you have requested but no luck at this time.

Aya Sumato Ending Transmission
Incoming Transmission...
Communication channel Open...
Decoding Transmission....

To: All ABH Research Group Ships

We have received your communications and are aware of your current locations. All Goddesses please resupply and head out to sector E3 in Kepler and commence a scan of the surrounding area. We have received reports of two wrecks in the area and want to get closer scans. If need be send out your smaller craft to perform the test.

Transport division, please continue on your designated trade routes and report to higher if any problems arise. Security will be dispatched one system behind to act as back-up if needed.

These are your orders for the time being and report all findings.

Our life is Research, Our Research is Life.

Research Division out....
Comms Open...
Incoming Transmission.... ... ..
Prepare For Data Burst... .. . .
Encryption Protocol 141Z...
)(^**$&())_+++++++(*&&(**^&%&$^###@@&^%

The Goddess Shizuha entered the Matsuo Cloud. Radiation within the Cloud was at dangerous levels. Moved all personnel where moved to safe distance from the secondary hull for the duration of the search.

First ship scanned:

Kamakura Maru
Ship Type: Transport
Life Signs: No
Reason: Scans of vessel gave indication for loss of the vessel. Lane Hacker are active in the surrounding area and damage is consistent with weapon fire from Hacker ships

Second ship scanned:

Nikko Maru
Ship Type: Armored Transport
Life Signs: No
Reason: Scans of vessel gave indication for loss of the vessel. Lane Hacker are active in the surrounding area and damage is consistent with weapon fire from Hacker ships

Post damage report: all turrets and primary hull take radiation damage and a impact damage to secondary Comm array with a repair cost of 41246

Personnel Report: Flight Surgeon reports all personnel are fit for duty

End Mission Report
Commander Motoko Susubo out...........

Comms Open...
Incoming Transmission.... ... ..
Prepare For Data Burst... .. . .
Encryption Protocol 153K
&*(^(&^%#&^#%^)(&)(*^%$$^&%^&*&*((&&&&&&&&+_()*&^(

Konbanwa Main Body

The Last 2 days have been busy. We are currently in diplomatic parley with Liberty and Rheinland to secure routes to the lower omicrons and omega systems. We have contacted the IRG for information on their power cores for use in upgrading the power outputs for the current load out of modules for research. Once we procure these and have them fitted we will run a few shake down flights.

The researchers are excited about a break through in their work on Dimensional Shift Tech they managed to shift a 1 KG block in Research Module 129-A to 137-A. The block had shown signs of decay at a molecular level. We are now thinking there will need to be some sort of shielding applied. So isolating the type of decay is our main priority. Shielding will be a secondary goal.

We had our first birth on the Shizuha congratulation to the Yamaguchi's they had a 7.2 pound baby girl and she is doing well so pass this information on the Izanami and all in the Group. If you want you can send congratulations care of the Comms officer of the Shizuha and we will forward them to the lucky family.

I would like to make a request for a new Data Pad mine had fallen off my Command station and the screen has become broken. I will return the old one at my earliest convenience for repair. As soon as I receive the newer one and all data had been transferred.

This conclude my report

Commander Motoko Susubo
Incoming Transmission....
Encryption verified.....
Decryption complete..
To: Commander Motoko

First of all i want to send Congrats to the family on their new baby.

Continue with Parley and inform us when negotiations have been complete. The Izanami is down for maintenance right now, due to the Docking bay being broken.

As for the new Data pad, we will ship one out at our earliest convenience. Please come by the Communication section as soon as you can to get help to transfer data.

Now for the main information, we have received your data transmissions on the Dimensional Shift tech and we are compiling the information and will send a data burst out to you with our findings as well.

If you need anything else please contact us as soon as possible.

Research Division out....
Incoming Transmission
To: Abh Research Group Transport Management

Konnichiwa Managers

This my weekly ship REPORT! WOOOHOOOO ship report YEAH my big highlight of the week.

I am happy to report the Kuro Kiaju is operating with in all acceptable parameters. One matter to note tho I could really need a new new seat the duct tape is not a very good answer for repairs it starting to roll up and sticking to my legs....... please .....please say I can get something better ..... if you don't ........... i will........... whinnnne a lot. On with report the rock field in Sigma 59 is starting to take a toll on the short range antenna array, the long range comms dish is fine i can switch to the long range dish for short range communications but most are not going to like their insides fried. hehehehehehe they would be feeling "the wave".

oh oh oh before i forget i want to know if flying and watching videos is permited in deep space as per company policy seein most the time the routes are done in auto pilot. alllllso pass along my best wishes to the family on the Shizuha. i am going have to make a stop at Ames if Shizuha is still there. ayeeeee BABIES!!!!!

Aya Sumato out........
Incoming Transmission....

To: Aya Sumato Pilot Kuro Kiaju

Greetings Aya Sumato,

I have received your request for a new seat. I'm currently putting in a request to see if we can get a scheduled ship maintenance for the Kuro Kiaju. Currently the two docking areas that we are permitted to use are being used. The Izanami is currently occupying one for docking bay problems and should be out within the week. As soon as i get approval from the Research Department I'll pass on the proper clearance paperwork to you.

As for current policies regarding movie watching, we don't currently have anything in the regulations to cover that. As far as I'm concerned continue on what your doing. I will get further information on this issue from higher and forward our findings soon.

If you have any other question, please forward them to me or the Research Division.

Bato Masanami out
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6