Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Listed Corsairs [see transmission for names] | From: Ezrael Vertiga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 04_by_rhulaner-da2sxcj.gif]

[Image: pda02_by_rhulaner-daq3a16.png]
Recipients

Espada[TBH]
Pepe.Ladron[TBH]
Aragon
Murmadillo
CNS-Bahama
CNS-Resurrection

[Image: pda03_by_rhulaner-daq3a13.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING SECURED AUDIO FEED]:::
:::[AUDIO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Ezrael Vertiga
Subject: Jump Hole Anomaly
ENCRYPTION: [Image: SnkmNXM.gif]

Hello there again.

You may remember the voice from yesterday in Omicron Delta. Captain Ezrael Vertiga from the Apahanta. Maybe you could share some information about this anomaly with me. As I said, I'm rather concerned about the increasing frequency of those unstable jump holes appearing. While I myself couldn't care less about them itself and where they lead to, but I would like to find out why they happen to appear more often in the recent months.

Thus, as you probably were able to spend more time around the jump hole in Omicron Delta, I would like to ask if you happen to know anything more about it. Do you have a clue what caused them? And what kind of forces did you see using the jump hole? Like, I wouldn't be surprised if the Auxesians have their fingers in this again. Or the Cultists. Or even the Nomads.

If you know anything about this, please share it with me. I'll make sure you won't regret it.

Ezrael Vertiga
[Image: auxdevtrans_by_rhulaner-da30hl1.gif]

||| BOOSTING SIGNAL |||

|><| |><| |><| ENCRYPTED CORSAIR FREQUENCY |><| |><| |><|

[Image: xtFFyH2.png]

Pepe "El Comisario" Ladron, after siesta

We have no idea, Senor.

*Pepe nods and reaches OFF button with his hand. Button thinks "wooow, what a macho" and cracks a bit*

|><| |><| |><| EMPTY SCREEN WITH MUCHO SNOW ON IT |><| |><| |><|