Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To 5th, [LN], LPI- High Command | From: Commodore Jonathan Kalh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AH6i9qT.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Below i have given you access to the follow communiques i have sent out to individuals who broke Liberty Laws. After the prescribed time of 48 hours i request their docking rights be removed, should they not pay the fine.

Rik.Gardener
Gafitar
Farseer
Coritol

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Signed -

Commodore Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: p5uv60O.png]
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: ADM REASER, Natalie A.
TARGET ID: CDRE KALH, Johnathan
SUBJECT: Knowing responsibilities.
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

[Image: gZK2zMi.png]

Commodore Kalh,

While I appreciate your concern in keeping Liberty safe from petty smuggling and disorganized piracy, I highly recommend not to spend your time and position as a Navy officer as well as your unique ship doing other law enforcement's responsibilities and work, especially when we have a war brewing at our borders. In case of situation containment on the field and handling the aftermath yourself, please report them directly to the Liberty Police or, preferably, file a report through the appropriate channels so that the Police would handle the issue, or even us if the situation dictates. And in an organized manner.

If you are so keen on playing police yourself, then apply to the LPI. I'm rather certain they'd be in need for someone with your experience in.. dealing with smuggling. Please, revise your handbook and naval guidelines before alerting the high command's inbox for what seems to be the LPI's work. I hope that was clear enough.

Reaser out.

Signing out,
Admiral Natalie A. Reaser.
CO Nevada Battlegroup & Papa Squadron.
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Its a good thing you don't control my "unique" ship then isn't it? It is all of our jobs to protect Liberty, regardless of our "specialty" But if this bothers you so much, ill just leave you out of the next iteration of messages since your so keen on being unappreciative of others hard work.

Please do not question what i do again.

Signed -

Commodore Kalh

-For Liberty
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: ADM REASER, Natalie A.
TARGET ID: CDRE KALH, Johnathan
SUBJECT: RE: Knowing responsibilities.
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

[Image: gZK2zMi.png]

Commodore Kalh,

I honestly would not care, commodore Kalh. Still, for future reference, please submit your reports through the Liberty Criminal Registry.

Reaser out.

Signing out,
Admiral Natalie A. Reaser.
CO Nevada Battlegroup & Papa Squadron.
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

ID: Liberty Police Inc.
Encryption: Standard
Date: 02/19/824 A.S.

Kon'nichiwa.

Consider your caught hereby as noticed.
We'll keep an eye out for them during the timeline you set them.
That's all I have to say to you.

Mariko Mori, Chief of Police

Attachments: None

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

I will submit them how i wish, Admiral. Thank you for your concern. It has come to my knowledge this mid evil reporting center does not do the job.

Signed -

Commodore Kalh

-For Liberty
[Image: XvkPeSA.png]

Greetings everyone. This transmission has finally arrived at my table.

Now, with all due respect Admiral, I think that you are already aware that the Criminal Registry is not used for a long while now and Commodore Kalh is doing his job upon my orders. If you want him to focus on the borders more, you should go and see by yourself that the borders are quite silent. As as you are aware, the 5th fleet has a Military-Police role so our rights are that we see to the familiar job as the LPI. If you wish to do something about it, I suggest getting some people in the field and aid the Commodore upon this matter. I would ask the LPI to do the same thing if their forces allow it to.

Safe Skies to all.

V.Adm.Allan Collins

[Image: KxVyahK.png]