Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Best Overall Gunboat for a Freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My question is in the title.
Any constructive comments are very much appreciated.
Condor or Montante. Montante looks nice, Condor has better arcs.
Montante looks bad, Condor is better. Then again, they're both bad, but can be used by Freelancers on 100%.
You have the Kusari Explorer which can be used by Freelancers.
That's a really hard question, but I'd go with Montante. In Condor, you need turret steering to make sure you aren't having enemies at the top of you (big flat target).

Edit: OH YES! Kusari Explorer! I always forget about that little ship which is open for Freelancers. Although it's slower from Montante and Condor altogether.

Let's not forget that Montante gets a new model... soon...ish. But believe me, I saw 's work and I am investing into Montante as soon as new model kicks in.
I stick with my little beautiful GMG Gunship. It's worth the transmission I have to do for it every month.
Considering the latest GB changes you will likely perform best in most situations when you go with a Condor.
Hm, going by dps efficiency of basics and prims being almost the same as Solaris ones, you should go with a Solaris loadout + 1 heavy turret, missile or razor, whatever you prefer more.
Go with the light GB shield to maximize the available powercore in combat.
(02-22-2017, 07:20 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I stick with my little beautiful GMG Gunship. It's worth the transmission I have to do for it every month.

I wasn't aware that the GMG let freelancers fly their gb. What do you mean by monthly "transmission"? Is it some sort of RP requirement?
(02-22-2017, 07:22 PM)Werdackel| Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the latest GB changes you will likely perform best in most situations when you go with a Condor.
Hm, going by dps efficiency of basics and prims being almost the same as Solaris ones, you should go with a Solaris loadout + 1 heavy turret, missile or razor, whatever you prefer more.
Go with the light GB shield to maximize the available powercore in combat.

I've been away for awhile. What are the latest GB changes?
(02-22-2017, 07:26 PM)NonSequitor Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2017, 07:20 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]I stick with my little beautiful GMG Gunship. It's worth the transmission I have to do for it every month.

I wasn't aware that the GMG let freelancers fly their gb. What do you mean by monthly "transmission"? Is it some sort of RP requirement?

It's not available for Freelancers without permission. I did roleplay for it, which included eight hours of work on a single post. ._.
Pages: 1 2