Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: KNF -|- from: IMG -|- Kyushu Alien Engagement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Falkland Station

¤ COMM-ID: Stephen Schwerdtfeger

¤ TARGET-ID: KNF Leadership

¤ SUBJECT: Nomad Infestation

¤ ENCRYPTION: High Encryption

MESSAGE PLAYING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Dear Admiral,

The Tau security situation has been deteriorating rapidly since yesterday due to the ongoing alien invasion into Kyushu. Reports say that more than 30 vessels have been damaged or destroyed in fighting, and local reports suggest that the numbers might be conservative and could double, but you likely know that best.

In combination, today your KNF forces also saw Outcast swarming the Taus, likely trying to support the alien invasion in Kyushu. The link between the Outcast and the Aliens poses a great danger to all of humanity and this is why the Guild would like to express its gratitude for your patrol wings assisting us in breaking them up in Tau 23 just now.

The Guild had to halt all mining operations in the Taus due to the proximity and the Outcast fighting, plus some spillover into Tau 23 of the alien and infected fighting. As a consequence the Guildmastery has decided to take a more active stance to break up the nomad attack and weaken the stream of Outcast reinforcements through the Taus.

Therefore, the Guild is bolstering Tau defense and we will also be sending combat assets into Kyushu temporarily for the time of the invasion to assist KNF forces, as they assisted our forces in our struggle today. We hereby inform the KNF about the actions being taken against this enemy of humanity and their worshippers. The Guild is also coordinating efforts with GRN forces, and we hope to also be able to link our efforts with the KNF forces that try to restore order to chaos.

Standing together, we can clean out this infestation and all those who aim to profit from the chaos.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤
[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Schwerdtfeger Stephen,

I understand your desire to assist us, and I can only be grateful for that. However, please allow me to remind you that, in Kusari sovereign space, any member of your organization is to be considered as a civilian. It is Naval Forces and State Police duty and prerogative to protect civilians.

Such a statement is not a way to express reservations about the professionalism of your paramilitary branch, however. The Admirals circle is indeed well aware of the conflict you have with Outcasts in Tau 23. We believe such a theater is precisely where the Guild should concentrate its efforts, in order to prevent Outcasts from shifting to Kyushu system while the West fleet has bigger fishes to fry.

You can rest assured, Schwerdtfeger-san, that the Naval Forces have enough capabilities for now to contain the situation occurring in Kyushu system.
Consequently, the Admiralty can only decide against your proposal to operate in Kyushu system.

That said, I do note you are not actually putting that desire of yours as a request, but as a simple notice. While such a tone is peculiar to say the least, I have to admit my priority right now is not to run after your wings to make them return to Tau 23 system.
Take notice House Kusari do have laws, and that they must be respected by anyone venturing in its sovereign space. Therefore I'm confident our patrol wings won't be running into Cruisers belonging to your paramilitary.

Respectfully,
Vice-Admiral Sakamoto Ryoma,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]