Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Once a warrior, always a warrior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NOMADGALLIAAHHHHHH6finalredone-Recovered.png]

La'Row
Un esprit, un objectif, une raison...

Name: Lauren Charlotte La'Row
Date of Birth: 11/02/713AGS
Birthplace: Quillan planet, Languedoc
Sex: Female
Height: 1'72m
Weight: 64kg
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Previous occupation: Marine Royale Gauloise, reserve
Current occupation: Marine Royale Gauloise, active
Current residence: Perth station, Edinburgh
Additional info: Aoi Voilé Blanc

There's been something wrong... Perth station was different... I can't really say what was it but somebody was following me, somebody was watching my steps. I felt threatened back then and I wouldn't walk out of my room if I didn't have to. I wanted to go away... Leave this scary station behind me, but my service was about to end in a month or so. Rumours were right however. Were the Council rebels on Perth? Weren't these rebels following me and waiting for right moment? Assassionation? After all Perth had just 50 crew members, so it was an easy target for The Council spies. I had to find out what was going on.

On my way to Commandant Richard through huge metal corridor, I noticed somebody was following me and because I wanted to know who was that, I turned my head so I could see the stalker over shoulder... And I saw that guy following me with ... an evil smile? He was wearing Royal uniform though, when I turned back however I got knocked out by another soldier approaching from right corridor.

I did wake up... I woke up in isolated room with one bed and small metal table. My hands as well as my legs were tied to the metal wall. But nobody was around and I was way too weak to scream for help. What should I do?

Few minutes later both soldiers who stalked and knocked me out walked in and I could notice a strange glare in their eyes. "Sacre bleu... What's going on?! Why are you keeping me here et why am I tied down? Explanation is mandatory now!!" They didn't even bother to reply, but instead they made few steps closer. "You should consider yourself lucky, Sous-Lieutenant La'Row. You've been choosen to undergo a special process, once in a life time process which is going to make you stronger et brighter." one of them said and grabbed my neck tightly, quietly observing my face, neck and collar bone. "What are you talking about?! What kind of process!" Once again without a reply second soldier came closer as well. "It won't hurt, I promise.". Immediately after this statement they knocked me out again, this time by elbow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Image: NOMADGALLIAAHHHHHH6finalredone-Recovered.png]

La'Row

A bright sparkling light in darkness. Warmth and happiness was surrounding my body while I was moving closer step by step. Looking elsewhere caused me to shiver feel cold somehow. Maybe it's the light which leads to new life? Heaven? Death? It was more and more difficult every step closer to the light. Out of sudden I felt something strange tickling my upper body and neck... I couldn't see it but it was there.

Crawling, sneezing and feeling of defenceless creature being eaten. Is this the end I haven't been thinking of? Am I going to die now? Now? During service? On Perth? Maybe I should reach the light and I will be safe. Maybe yes, maybe no. I have nothing to lose however. Now... Legs! Run!

Upon reaching the light, I managed to jump into it. It was awesome but weird in same time... Zero gravity, bright yellow was surrounding me now but I couldn't feel my body... Am I dead already? Am I in heaven? The entrance to darkness slowly disappeared and I? I am apparently stuck here right now... For eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~