Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Shogun Natsumi Hideyoshi of the Blood Dragons | CC: The Blood Dragon Shogunate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Z67OlVg.png]

COMM-ID: Rosa Veraz , Maltese Exiles Overlord
TARGET-ID: Shogun Natsumi Hideyoshi
LOCATION: Maltese Exiles Mobile Headquarters, Chugoku system: Suspected position: Mito Shipyards, drydock 2

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Kon'nichiwa, Shogun of the Blood Dragons.

I am very sure you remember the deal between the Maltese Exiles and the Blood Dragons from quite a while ago so I don't have to repeat it.
Today I had the pleasure to meet your sister, Yoko Hideyoshi, in one of your Togo-class Vessels. Surprisingly they fought off some Naval Forces Warships and had a few issues, we stepped in and helped them out resulting in a nice conversation with her.

First of all it's a pleasure to hear that the Blood Dragons grow and are doing well in Nagano, having strong friends at our side is always a good sign.
Another thing, we wish to thank you, your sister and the Blood Dragons again for the access to your shipyards. I am well aware that people of Maltese origin aren't a really welcome sight but being invited to your space a second time fills me with hope.
Maybe we can finally work on stable relations towards each other and help the other one wherever possible.
Therefore I ask you, Shogun of the Blood Dragons, how the Maltese Exiles may help the Dragons and how we can win the trust of the majority of your people.

May justice come over all who stand in our way.
- Rosa Veraz, Maltese Exiles Overlord

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: c4xhRMI.png]
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]
The Blood Dragons

"Those without fear are not brave; they are fools, destined to die learning the truth."
The Blood Dragon Shogunate

Overlord Veraz of the Maltese Exiles,

You are correct. Those of Malta are barely tolerated, tolerated solely as a favor to the Golden Chrysanthemum movement.

You, are not quite as despised. As such, I will give you a chance to win the support of our people, and not just I or the Shogunate.

Inform me once moreally of your current fleet and I will see what you can do to sway the heart of our people into seeing you Exiles as more than a cancer upon our homeland.

Other means will be discussed with the Shogunate. For now I merely wish a current, up to date list o your assets.

That is all.

Shogun Natsumi Hideyoshi

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

Shogun of the Blood Dragons.

Your request is a bit odd but I don't mind following it. Have your list:

I hope this lists help you.

With best regards,

TRANSMISSION ENDED

The Blood Dragons

"Those without fear are not brave; they are fools, destined to die learning the truth."

What may seem odd can be the most obvious. I needed to know your military capability.

You wish to be seen, not as the intolerable yet tolerated Maltese who poison Kusari and have hooked the noble Sisters of the Golden Chrysanthemums on a drug that cannot be cured, cannot be left behind as a bad memory? Such a thing is not easy - as dragons live in fire, so must you. But my dragons have no home beyond Chugoku, no planet of seas and trees and plains and open air. My people choke within our ancient home of Kyoto, unable to grow much more, unable to bring up the next generation of the Dragons.

If you wish to turn hearts and minds, then you must fight on behalf of the people. You cannot sway them with words alone; action is needed. The battleground of Nagano is rife with turmoil, Tomioka is the next step of our righteous cause, a home for my people to flourish and bring up a new breed of Blood Dragons.

if you will lend me your support in giving my people a real home, then the people will see the Exiles - not as Outcasts - but as friends.

Are you willing to fight for my people, and my trust?

Shogun Natsumi Hideyoshi
[Image: G3xrYei.png]

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

The Sisters chose their way on their very own, I am not to question them, nor to explain you how much more Cardamine can be. All these issues do not interest me just now. What interests me is which of our vessels would be of use in your war against Samura?
I cannot afford to send both Warships down to Chugoku, nor am I willing to get more than one of our supply vessels to this warzone.

You will have to decide what you need there, I am ready to send help as long as you stay reasonable.

With best regards,

TRANSMISSION ENDED

[Image: G3xrYei.png]

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

While the long time of silence between us, I've decided to move everything I can into close proximety of Kyoto. Things have changed a little bit and the areas we considered safe for ourselves are likely too influenced by our enemies and the fact that Bretonia suddenly remembered a law violation or two wasn't helpful either.
Now to the changes:
The Venganza is holding position deep inside the Takasaki Dust Field in Nagano for the moment while the Spirit Fire, our flagship, will remain in a defensive position at the far eastern edge of the Nampo Cloud. A few of our fighters currently reside either at Freeport 10 or Ainu. Sporadic strikes against the Arch will start by the moment I write this here, attacks on Planet Tomioka will not start yet as we do not wish to accidentally interfere with already on going operations from your side as well as my lack of willingness to arise too much attention just yet.

Hopefully the long silence wasn't a sign of unwillingness to cooperate further as this would just end up badly for both of us.

With best regards,

TRANSMISSION ENDED

The Blood Dragons

What may seem odd can be the most obvious. I
With my deepest apologies do I come to you this late. Many things that have rake my attention have transpired.

To hear you stand by your pledge to us and fight is admirable and goes much frather than people think. But. I must request your frequency of attack on the Arch be...lessened. it is a delicate situation. Like a child's toy, too much force causes breaking.

Furthermore, thinking ahead and settling in for the long war. Your vessel in Nagano should find safety with the Kokura, where you may more effectively coordinate with our fleet.

Continue to help the Dragons, and we shall continue to help you.

Shogun Natsumi Hideyoshi

DECRYPTING MESSAGE

It's relieving to see that the silence from your side was just a matter of lack of time and focus on other things.
We understand your worries about the Arch and will go easy with them, for now atleast. I suppose it will be the best thing to let the Spirit Fire move back into Chugoku then until need to move it arises. The Venganza is already on the way to the Kokura, we will keep some distance though and repeatedly patrol the systems, especially the area around the Jumphole leading to Rishiri.

Worry not, Hideyoshi, we aren't going to cease helping you.

With best regards,

TRANSMISSION ENDED

TRANSMISSION DELETED ::: LACK OF REPLY NOTICED :::
AUTOMATED SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN

---