Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Nick Stenn | from Junkers Respite CEO Jim drover : Subject - Deal for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
‡‡‡ Incoming Transmission
‡‡‡ Strength: 95%
‡‡‡ Origin: "Junkers Respite", Omega-7
‡‡‡ Sender: "CEO Jim Drover"

Greetings mr Nick Stenn.

I am Jim Drover the CEO of the Junkers Respite in the omega 7 system, currently we are in need of certain items and I was told to contact you.

Our base is conducting research and need to accuire certain items who are somewhat frowned upon.
Because of this same reason we can imagine it will be hard to get these items, but you can try to make contact to the [TBH] They have a base there whom is selling said items, if you guys dont want to pay there is a way but that will involve becoming an entity with an Correo freighter if you catch my drift *winks*

So here my request to you is this
The Respite will pay you 6000 scr per item, do you agree or do we have to adjust prices just let us know.

I think this could become a nice deal for the parties involved and I am shure it will not end by just this deal if all goes as expected.

Hope to hear soon from you and untill then, friendly regard from.
CEO Jim Drover

‡‡‡ Strength: 50%
‡‡‡ Strength: 20%
‡‡‡ Strength: 0 %
‡‡‡ Closed
<Incoming Transmission>

CommID: The.Whisper
Recipient: Jim Drover
Encryption: Secure

<Message Begins>

Greetings Mr Drover,

I apologize for the time spent waiting for this response, however, it took us quite some time to finalize the vote concerning your offer.
I am afraid that we are going to have to decline your offer, as decided by the votes of the Forlorn Hope, we believe that the... particulars... of this contract are a touch too shady for our liking, and would undermine what the Forlorn Hope represents. Despite this setback in our working relationship, perhaps in the future we might accept less... questionable... contracts from you and your companions. I will present here the vote itself as proof of our proceedings.

[Image: B1GOoD8.png]

Transcript of the Image:
The.Whisper: All who wish to vote in favour of the Junkers Respite Job, say Aye. All in disagreement say Nay. It's a Nay from me.
Crimson.Swan: Elena: Working with the Brotherhood? Nay! Never!
The.Unexpected.Guest: Azreal: It's a nay from me. We don't want to get on the house corporations badside.

As you can see, the vote was decisive.

We hope to be in contact with you again, preferably in more favorable contracts.
~Nick Stenn.

<Message Ends>

<Transmission Ends>
‡‡‡ Incoming Transmission
‡‡‡ Origin: "Junkers Respite", Omega-7
‡‡‡ Sender: "CEO Jim Drover"

Greetings agian mr Stenn,

Alright we understand this all to well and there is no problem found in you're answer .
The Respite and crew are still happy you and youre crew to have considerd it and all the help you have given before this request.

If we find our selfs ever in need of more legal commodity's we will think of you never the less, untill that moment we wish you and youre crew all the best and i am shure our paths will cross agian in time.

Friendly regard from,
CEO Jim Drover

‡‡‡ Strength: 50%
‡‡‡ Strength: 20%
‡‡‡ Strength: 0 %
‡‡‡ Closed